Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PGOS struggling bigly
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2023
    pawz said:

PGOS struggling bigly

It’s hard to grasp Ukraine vs Russia isn’t good vs evil like the pre/-produced propaganda would have one believe

It’s one form of evil against another form of evil. And some of that evil is supported by “our” evil sector of big pharma/bio tech, corrupt leaders and the good old military industrial complex.

edited February 2023

This concept applies to Ukraine too

Some of us just figured it out 18 months ago.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

This concept applies to Ukraine too

Some of us just figured it out 18 months ago.

No shit
    edited February 2023

Smooth brain takes from both of you.

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

The US can't even pay for it's own problems, why the fuck would you want to get an 'ROI" on a corrupt piece of shit country and their corrupt POS leader?

If you can't grasp this is way, way, way more dangerous to our national security than Vietnam and Afghanistan, there's not much I can do for you. Backing Putin into a spot where both sides are openly discussing tactical nuclear deployment is unfathomable. But go ahead and virtue signal blue and yellow all you want. Russia and Ukraine conflicts go back centuries. We have no business there.

This is shitty deal for the US and the fucking dementia patient who OK'd blowing up Russia's Nord Stream pipeline is going to be all hunkered down in his underground bunker eating ice cream while the rest of us have to sweat out the Cuban missile crisis Part 2.0. All over covering up his corrupt kid and pandering to all the shady shit the US has been funding in Ukraine.

No thanks. Fuck "ROI". All it takes is that 'paper tiger' to launch a couple dozen nukes and we're all fucked.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

Lol

Are you dumb, stupid, or both?
    I like to call a full on stalemate a shredding, that’s what I like to do.
    Stalemates are good for defenders, hth

Russia was the "2nd best army in the world"

Ukraine was probably checking in around #50 a few years ago, before being supplied with surplus, old ass weapons and Western intel

hth
    This thing settles in like 5 years exactly where the lines are drawn today. Same deal that the US and UK turned down in like April 2022.
    even if that scenario ends up being true, it is infinitely better than Russia taking over the country by capturing Kyiv in 3 days - which remember - that was the original plan
    Why is a quick low causality conflict where Kiev goes to Russia, which seemed fine from a US perspective for like 50 years, better than propping up a bloody stalemate and tons of refugees fleeing seems like a high cost.
    Kyiv literally determined it wanted independence 30 years ago
    I couldn't care less what Kyiv wants. It was under Russian authority for 80 years or whatever and in Ukraine the last 30 or so. No difference to the US interests or security.

Lots of people googling Kiev this last year and are now experts. The point is Kyiv doesn’t matter. It only matters to the war mongers and corrupt politicians that have made a killing there recently.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Lol

Are you dumb, stupid, or both?
    I like to call a full on stalemate a shredding, that’s what I like to do.
    Stalemates are good for defenders, hth

Russia was the "2nd best army in the world"

Ukraine was probably checking in around #50 a few years ago, before being supplied with surplus, old ass weapons and Western intel

hth
    This thing settles in like 5 years exactly where the lines are drawn today. Same deal that the US and UK turned down in like April 2022.
    even if that scenario ends up being true, it is infinitely better than Russia taking over the country by capturing Kyiv in 3 days - which remember - that was the original plan
    Why is a quick low causality conflict where Kiev goes to Russia, which seemed fine from a US perspective for like 50 years, better than propping up a bloody stalemate and tons of refugees fleeing seems like a high cost.
    Kyiv literally determined it wanted independence 30 years ago
    I couldn't care less what Kyiv wants. It was under Russian authority for 80 years or whatever and in Ukraine the last 30 or so. No difference to the US interests or security.

Lots of people googling Kiev this last year and are now experts. The point is Kyiv doesn’t matter. It only matters to the war mongers and corrupt politicians that have made a killing there recently.
    Kent matters more than Kyiv.

Kalama matters more than Kyiv.

Kennewick matters more than Kyiv.

Fuck, even Kirkland matters more than Kyiv.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Where are you reading this Intel?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Where are you reading this Intel?
    @MelloDawg FS

I’ve listened to an interview with Scott Ritter, look him up, and his take? Russia is winning the war. One side has difficult but achievable objectives and the other is living a fantasy of objectives.

There’s so much propaganda coming from both sides it’s hard to distinguish the truth.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I’ve listened to an interview with Scott Ritter, look him up, and his take? Russia is winning the war. One side has difficult but achievable objectives and the other is living a fantasy of objectives.

There’s so much propaganda coming from both sides it’s hard to distinguish the truth.

Ukraine is SHREDDING Russia.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Biden should have been shredding documents instead of helping Ukraine with their shredding.

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

That must explain Ukraine’s rolling blackouts. Russia could knockout their entire power grid tomorrow according to some.

Can we just get an honest assessment of what’s going on?

46XiJCAB said:

I just remember why I believe The Turtle is a YUUGE POS.
    Fuck cocaine Mitch. Tired of his money laundering bull shit.

The people from Ohio didn’t vote for and do not like him. The Ukrainian’s love him. Nothing corrupt here. Move along.