Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/114dr0h/ukrainian_soldier_in_a_trench_shoots_a_russian/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/114u66s/the_full_version_of_the_video_with_a_ukrainian/

I've seen a lot of crazy shit on the internet, but this might take the cake...

Dmitry from Kyiv might be a two star, but he is bringing push up the middle and heat from the edge.

Side note - I always cringe when football coachers, players, and commentators refer to playing football as going to war. This is batshit crazy and hell on earth.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Unless it is stacked like Raquel Welch, has a skilled vag and can suck chrome off a bumper, The Throbber wants no part of anything having to do with Ukraine.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    Founders Club

Unless it is stacked like Raquel Welch, has a skilled vag and can suck chrome off a bumper, The Throbber wants no part of anything having to do with Ukraine.

THEE PGOS is a fan of Ukraine

You should put a blue and yellow flag as your avatar.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/114dr0h/ukrainian_soldier_in_a_trench_shoots_a_russian/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/114u66s/the_full_version_of_the_video_with_a_ukrainian/

I've seen a lot of crazy shit on the internet, but this might take the cake...

Dmitry from Kyiv might be a two star, but he is bringing push up the middle and heat from the edge.

Side note - I always cringe when football coachers, players, and commentators refer to playing football as going to war. This is batshit crazy and hell on earth.

Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    We've sent them more money and weapons than the Russian yearly military budget and they haven't won. They should be on their own!
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

We've sent them more money and weapons than the Russian yearly military budget and they haven't won. They should be on their own!

this is such a stupid fucking take that it's honestly mindblowing

Sledog said:

this is such a stupid fucking take that it's honestly mindblowing
    It’s actually not

We shouldn’t be there in the first place.

Ukraine is and always will be a cesspool.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    Democrat money laundering and Bio Lab haven. If it's gone it will hurt their chances in the next election. Let it burn!
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

Not the right board to suck off corrupt countries.
    Founders Club
    Smooth brain takes from both of you.

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.
    Founders Club

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

Lol
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

You think there is such a thing as non-corrupt countries?

Dumbass
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Lol

Are you dumb, stupid, or both?
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

You think there is such a thing as non-corrupt countries?

Dumbass
    What does it mean to be fan of one of the worst of the them?
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Lol

I like to call a full on stalemate a shredding, that’s what I like to do.
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Lol

Stalemates are good for defenders, hth

Russia was the "2nd best army in the world"

Ukraine was probably checking in around #50 a few years ago, before being supplied with surplus, old ass weapons and Western intel

hth
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Lol

Ukraine was probably checking in around #50 a few years ago, before being supplied with surplus, old ass weapons and Western intel

hth
    This thing settles in like 5 years exactly where the lines are drawn today. Same deal that the US and UK turned down in like April 2022.
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Lol

hth
    This thing settles in like 5 years exactly where the lines are drawn today. Same deal that the US and UK turned down in like April 2022.
    even if that scenario ends up being true, it is infinitely better than Russia taking over the country by capturing Kyiv in 3 days - which remember - that was the original plan
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Lol

hth
    even if that scenario ends up being true, it is infinitely better than Russia taking over the country by capturing Kyiv in 3 days - which remember - that was the original plan
    Why is a quick low causality conflict where Kiev goes to Russia, which seemed fine from a US perspective for like 50 years, better than propping up a bloody stalemate and tons of refugees fleeing seems like a high cost.
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Lol

hth
    Why is a quick low causality conflict where Kiev goes to Russia, which seemed fine from a US perspective for like 50 years, better than propping up a bloody stalemate and tons of refugees fleeing seems like a high cost.
    Kyiv literally determined it wanted independence 30 years ago