Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2023 class rankings

167891012»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Shout out 46X who thinks this place is White Lotus Portland version

Those are easily the gayest man hands ever. No wonder Damone likes you.
    Judging another man’s hands over and over again is faggotry in its purest form. 46 is coming for Tru as loneliest and most bored poster around here.
    Nah, I’m in haie’s ass so deep right now I’m going to stick around for a bit.
    Sure. This is someone who has no life:

Guys like you have served me beer in Portland for a long time, so don't flatter yourself, history of music boy.
    Oh noes, hoes mad. And obsessed.
    "Hoes mad"

🤣

You're such a lonely loser.

Good luck with that.
    Posting stuff from my Twatter just shows how far up your ass I am.
    Not really. I just think it's funny that you have no life and care about Twitter this much. I'm using your stuff to point out that your PG 13 humor is pathetic and doesn't land anywhere but at a Chuck E Cheese.

You're at the "I own this guy" phase of showing everyone here that you're a loser that doesn't own anyone at all. Typical duck burnout.
    Buddy you threw a pic of yourself smoking a cigar in a room that looks like it was decorated by a 19yo with a 500.00 limit on his discover card at the Ave book store.

You’re gonna get hazed for that. Don’t get so defensive. Relax. Sit down in that over sized bean bag, and throw some darts to work off the stress. You don’t need to tell everyone that you’re 6 feet tall. We all know that you’re a very big boy who took STEM at UW 15 years ago.
    That is clearly his garage, not a room.
    I know when I want to flex on early retirement, I take a photo of the dart board next to some empty beer cans and an OREGON DUCKS OFFICIAL TEAM CALENDAR in my garage in Vancouver, WA….😂
    When I want to flex on retirement, I just go drink beers and enjoy myself and ignore white trash Oregon alum stuff for a week. But that's just me.

Holy shit. I really want to doxx myself after the last week of e-comm meetings I've had to be a part of.

Then against we're talking about @46XiJCAB and @IPukeOregonGrellow

Complete pyscho losers who should intertube down the McKenzie...
    Embarrassing and disappointing at the same time. Still wasting good oxygen.
    I like thechatch, greenblood, ntx, and dtd. Flatus is sometimes okay. Boblet is fine a lot of the time. They scrum and hold their own and aren't completely butthurt.

I have multiple brothers in law who went to Oregon and are successful and know how to take my shit and give it back. They know UW jabs that haven't been brought up here.

But you aren't good at this. And worst of all, you arent entertaining.
    It has nothing to do with you bashing Oregon dumbass. I'm actually a grad of another Pac-12 institution, just a Duck fan. I've taken good natured shit from dog fans that are not cunts. You're a asshole Haie because you took it far beyond football from jump.

Fuck off, worm.

lol. I'm an alum of multiple Pac 12 schools. But at least one of them is Washington (undergrad)

If you're a beavlet or even a cuoglet and you're this big of quook then you're a pathetic loser who deserves to get shit on 24/7. HTH
    In all honesty, anyone with a post-graduate degree wouldn’t be carrying on like a child, bashing where anyone got their baccalaureate.

Because anyone with an advanced degree would know that it doesn’t matter, especially a decade after they finished undergrad.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Probably drops their overall rank to #10. Losing a potential starter with his ability and game experience isn’t ideal but I think Oregon will somehow survive the loss.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Blueduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Judging another man’s hands over and over again is faggotry in its purest form. 46 is coming for Tru as loneliest and most bored poster around here.

Guys like you have served me beer in Portland for a long time, so don't flatter yourself, history of music boy.
    "Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.
    Not really. I just think it's funny that you have no life and care about Twitter this much. I'm using your stuff to point out that your PG 13 humor is pathetic and doesn't land anywhere but at a Chuck E Cheese.

You're at the "I own this guy" phase of showing everyone here that you're a loser that doesn't own anyone at all. Typical duck burnout.
    Buddy you threw a pic of yourself smoking a cigar in a room that looks like it was decorated by a 19yo with a 500.00 limit on his discover card at the Ave book store.

You’re gonna get hazed for that. Don’t get so defensive. Relax. Sit down in that over sized bean bag, and throw some darts to work off the stress. You don’t need to tell everyone that you’re 6 feet tall. We all know that you’re a very big boy who took STEM at UW 15 years ago.
    I gotta disagree, it looks like a college kids room in moms house with all the college paraphernalia and the empty alcohol can collection is definitely a early-mid 20s obsession.

Could it be a garage? Sure I guess, but it aint no mans garage with power tools and car parts and camping gear..etc etc.
    I guess it all depends on ones definition of garage and what they use it for.

To each their own I guess

FWIW, if I want to smoke a cigar "in my actual house" I will... But that's just me.
    I believe I stopped "decorating" with empty booze cans after I got out of college. Who would line up a bunch of beer cans like that in their garage? I guess you might if you never did any work in your garage. Given the condition of those hands maybe that's the case.
    SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

I gotta disagree, it looks like a college kids room in moms house with all the college paraphernalia and the empty alcohol can collection is definitely a early-mid 20s obsession.

Could it be a garage? Sure I guess, but it aint no mans garage with power tools and car parts and camping gear..etc etc.
    I guess it all depends on ones definition of garage and what they use it for.

To each their own I guess

FWIW, if I want to smoke a cigar "in my actual house" I will... But that's just me.
    I believe I stopped "decorating" with empty booze cans after I got out of college. Who would line up a bunch of beer cans like that in their garage? I guess you might if you never did any work in your garage. Given the condition of those hands maybe that's the case.
    Ladyfingers are not just a cookie.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lanning strikes again! 1 month into the program kid is holding people up at gun point! Scooooo!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

I know when I want to flex on early retirement, I take a photo of the dart board next to some empty beer cans and an OREGON DUCKS OFFICIAL TEAM CALENDAR in my garage in Vancouver, WA….😂
    When I want to flex on retirement, I just go drink beers and enjoy myself and ignore white trash Oregon alum stuff for a week. But that's just me.

Holy shit. I really want to doxx myself after the last week of e-comm meetings I've had to be a part of.

I like thechatch, greenblood, ntx, and dtd. Flatus is sometimes okay. Boblet is fine a lot of the time. They scrum and hold their own and aren't completely butthurt.

I have multiple brothers in law who went to Oregon and are successful and know how to take my shit and give it back. They know UW jabs that haven't been brought up here.

It has nothing to do with you bashing Oregon dumbass. I'm actually a grad of another Pac-12 institution, just a Duck fan. I've taken good natured shit from dog fans that are not cunts. You're a asshole Haie because you took it far beyond football from jump.

Fuck off, worm.

😆😆😆😆

Owned!

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

Fuck off, worm.

😆😆😆😆

Owned!
    Honestly you should just stop Bill.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lanning strikes again! 1 month into the program kid is holding people up at gun point! Scooooo!

Are you old enough to remember the last Rose Bowl champion UW team?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

Fuck off, worm.

😆😆😆😆

Owned!
    Not going to happen, no matter how much you, Seaver, and Creeper whine

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

Fuck off, worm.

😆😆😆😆

Owned!
    Not going to happen, no matter how much you, Seaver, and Creeper whine
    I was just trying to help.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

Fuck off, worm.

lol. I'm an alum of multiple Pac 12 schools. But at least one of them is Washington (undergrad)

If you're a beavlet or even a cuoglet and you're this big of quook then you're a pathetic loser who deserves to get shit on 24/7. HTH
    In all honesty, anyone with a post-graduate degree wouldn’t be carrying on like a child, bashing where anyone got their baccalaureate.

Because anyone with an advanced degree would know that it doesn’t matter, especially a decade after they finished undergrad.
    100% agree that post-graduate degree doesn't matter. For me it was just to hide and do blow in *that* economy for a few years.

Just interviewed a few AI guys like that this week. What's the point? I can teach someone Sagemaker myself.

The grad school stuff just separates you from the hardline business culture you need to be exposed to as soon as humanly possible.