Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2023 class rankings

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A garage with 8' ceilings?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Shout out 46X who thinks this place is White Lotus Portland version

Those are easily the gayest man hands ever. No wonder Damone likes you.
    Judging another man’s hands over and over again is faggotry in its purest form. 46 is coming for Tru as loneliest and most bored poster around here.
    As long as I have you smelling my ass around here I’ll never be bored or lonely. XOXO.
    Finally, an honest post from you
    You forgot my assessment of you.

Shocking, I know
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Judging another man’s hands over and over again is faggotry in its purest form. 46 is coming for Tru as loneliest and most bored poster around here.
    Nah, I’m in haie’s ass so deep right now I’m going to stick around for a bit.
    Sure. This is someone who has no life:

Guys like you have served me beer in Portland for a long time, so don't flatter yourself, history of music boy.
    Oh noes, hoes mad. And obsessed.
    "Hoes mad"

🤣

You're such a lonely loser.

Good luck with that.
    Posting stuff from my Twatter just shows how far up your ass I am.
    Not really. I just think it's funny that you have no life and care about Twitter this much. I'm using your stuff to point out that your PG 13 humor is pathetic and doesn't land anywhere but at a Chuck E Cheese.

You're at the "I own this guy" phase of showing everyone here that you're a loser that doesn't own anyone at all. Typical duck burnout.
    Buddy you threw a pic of yourself smoking a cigar in a room that looks like it was decorated by a 19yo with a 500.00 limit on his discover card at the Ave book store.

You’re gonna get hazed for that. Don’t get so defensive. Relax. Sit down in that over sized bean bag, and throw some darts to work off the stress. You don’t need to tell everyone that you’re 6 feet tall. We all know that you’re a very big boy who took STEM at UW 15 years ago.
    That is clearly his garage, not a room.
    I know when I want to flex on early retirement, I take a photo of the dart board next to some empty beer cans and an OREGON DUCKS OFFICIAL TEAM CALENDAR in my garage in Vancouver, WA….😂
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Guys like you have served me beer in Portland for a long time, so don't flatter yourself, history of music boy.
    "Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.
    Not really. I just think it's funny that you have no life and care about Twitter this much. I'm using your stuff to point out that your PG 13 humor is pathetic and doesn't land anywhere but at a Chuck E Cheese.

You're at the "I own this guy" phase of showing everyone here that you're a loser that doesn't own anyone at all. Typical duck burnout.
    Buddy you threw a pic of yourself smoking a cigar in a room that looks like it was decorated by a 19yo with a 500.00 limit on his discover card at the Ave book store.

You’re gonna get hazed for that. Don’t get so defensive. Relax. Sit down in that over sized bean bag, and throw some darts to work off the stress. You don’t need to tell everyone that you’re 6 feet tall. We all know that you’re a very big boy who took STEM at UW 15 years ago.
    I gotta disagree, it looks like a college kids room in moms house with all the college paraphernalia and the empty alcohol can collection is definitely a early-mid 20s obsession.

Could it be a garage? Sure I guess, but it aint no mans garage with power tools and car parts and camping gear..etc etc.
    I guess it all depends on ones definition of garage and what they use it for.

To each their own I guess

FWIW, if I want to smoke a cigar "in my actual house" I will... But that's just me.
    The mini helmet collection was special. I had one when I was 12 y/o.
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

As long as I have you smelling my ass around here I’ll never be bored or lonely. XOXO.
    Finally, an honest post from you
    You forgot my assessment of you.

Shocking, I know
    Right.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

haie said:

YOU TRIED TO HIDE YORE HAND AND MADE IT LOOK EVEN SMALLER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Trying way too hard
    If we're going to bash my gas pumping bro from another mo @IPukeOregonGrellow, Im out! Maps of the parking lot and silent support for Grams after the Autzen tumble. You're 'ight with me, bruh
    This is why I always keep extra jet fuel on hand for all your endeavors.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Blueduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

I gotta disagree, it looks like a college kids room in moms house with all the college paraphernalia and the empty alcohol can collection is definitely a early-mid 20s obsession.

Could it be a garage? Sure I guess, but it aint no mans garage with power tools and car parts and camping gear..etc etc.

FWIW, if I want to smoke a cigar "in my actual house" I will... But that's just me.
    The metal plate under the door reads attached garage. But the poorly hung dry wall, unpainted spackle, tape residue on the door and mold read water damage and peasantry.

Congrats on paying off the starter home. I’d probably consider selling it before it becomes a money pit in five years though.

Blueduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

The metal plate under the door reads attached garage. But the poorly hung dry wall, unpainted spackle, tape residue on the door and mold read water damage and peasantry.

Congrats on paying off the starter home. I’d probably consider selling it before it becomes a money pit in five years though.
    You forced me to take an unwanted deeper dive into the pic of Haie’s palatial man cave.

The caulking job on the door moulding screams DIY guy that had zero clue on how to apply a nice continuous bead and finishing it properly.

Haie, I can poast some pics of how a non-fuck up job looks if you’d like?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I gotta say I’m a little curious as to what the hell the mid evil UW battle helmet is all about….
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

Blueduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

Like I said in my poast, sure it "could" be a garage..
    What do empty nest parents do when the kid goes of to college?
    They box up the room and make an office for dad or sewing room for mom because it's gonna be empty for a while anyway.
    What happens when the youngling returns unexpectedly ?
    A quick remodel of the garage where they threw his stuff until they can find the boy a new direction and a studio apartment.
    Lol

Of course it could be a garage...., but I stand by my assessment, "it looks" a lot like somebody's after college bedroom.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    thechatch said:

I gotta say I’m a little curious as to what the hell the mid evil UW battle helmet is all about….

• GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Refirement.

Small hands confirmed. I’m going to have to do some serious talking to get you a gas pumping job now.
    Jesus Christ, no wonder you fled to back to Twitter for awhile.
    I can't believe you poasted a pic of those lady hands? WTF.
    When was the last time you used those dainty things to do something men do?
    Maybe spend some time with Race during your "retirement."
    I'm sure he can put some man marks on those things.

Target destroyed.

Confirmed.

@GrandpaSankey alt?

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

I know when I want to flex on early retirement, I take a photo of the dart board next to some empty beer cans and an OREGON DUCKS OFFICIAL TEAM CALENDAR in my garage in Vancouver, WA….😂
    When I want to flex on retirement, I just go drink beers and enjoy myself and ignore white trash Oregon alum stuff for a week. But that's just me.

Holy shit. I really want to doxx myself after the last week of e-comm meetings I've had to be a part of.

Then against we're talking about @46XiJCAB and @IPukeOregonGrellow

Complete pyscho losers who should intertube down the McKenzie...
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

When I want to flex on retirement, I just go drink beers and enjoy myself and ignore white trash Oregon alum stuff for a week. But that's just me.

Holy shit. I really want to doxx myself after the last week of e-comm meetings I've had to be a part of.

Embarrassing and disappointing at the same time. Still wasting good oxygen.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023
    thechatch said:

Had a friend with a rich dad living out in the mountains that was so bored he took up blacksmithing as a hobby.

That was one of his first major projects. He gave it to my friend, his wife who's a total bitch said that that would never exist in their house so he gave it to me.

So I figure what the hell. You can even see the sharp marker lines on it but who gives a shit. But it's quality enough to throw some beer/college stickers on and sit in a garage.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

I like thechatch, greenblood, ntx, and dtd. Flatus is sometimes okay. Boblet is fine a lot of the time. They scrum and hold their own and aren't completely butthurt.

I have multiple brothers in law who went to Oregon and are successful and know how to take my shit and give it back. They know UW jabs that haven't been brought up here.

But you aren't good at this. And worst of all, you arent entertaining.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

I like thechatch, greenblood, ntx, and dtd. Flatus is sometimes okay. Boblet is fine a lot of the time. They scrum and hold their own and aren't completely butthurt.

I have multiple brothers in law who went to Oregon and are successful and know how to take my shit and give it back. They know UW jabs that haven't been brought up here.

It has nothing to do with you bashing Oregon dumbass. I'm actually a grad of another Pac-12 institution, just a Duck fan. I've taken good natured shit from dog fans that are not cunts. You're a asshole Haie because you took it far beyond football from jump.

Fuck off, worm.

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

It has nothing to do with you bashing Oregon dumbass. I'm actually a grad of another Pac-12 institution, just a Duck fan. I've taken good natured shit from dog fans that are not cunts. You're a asshole Haie because you took it far beyond football from jump.

Fuck off, worm.

lol. I'm an alum of multiple Pac 12 schools. But at least one of them is Washington (undergrad)

If you're a beavlet or even a cuoglet and you're this big of quook then you're a pathetic loser who deserves to get shit on 24/7. HTH
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"Hoes mad"

🤣

Good luck with that.

Fuck off, worm.

lol. I'm an alum of multiple Pac 12 schools. But at least one of them is Washington (undergrad)

If you're a beavlet or even a cuoglet and you're this big of quook then you're a pathetic loser who deserves to get shit on 24/7. HTH
    Fuck off, worm.