Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,207
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    At some point, hopefully before it’s too late, vigilante justice will take over so prominently the government won’t be able to stop it and the police will ignore it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

At some point, hopefully before it’s too late, vigilante justice will take over so prominently the government won’t be able to stop it and the police will ignore it.

Disagree.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's already happening in Waffle Houses.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Chitty chitty bang bang, indeed.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,633
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Society is in peril. Could have never predicted the insanity taking hold.

• Options
    RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2023
    My suspicion is, like Covid, BLM, the 2020 election this is a form of demoralization. One of the two most important techniques in torture, to produce depersonalization, is to coerce the subject to willingly self-harm (e.g. “stress positions”). I think the point of coercing people to act like things are sunny and wonderful when the opposite is true (not mentioning any names but I think we all know someone who fits that description) is to produce this same depersonalization at scale.
  • Options

My suspicion is, like Covid, BLM, the 2020 election this is a form of demoralization. One of the two most important techniques in torture, to produce depersonalization, is to coerce the subject to willingly self-harm (e.g. “stress positions”). I think the point of coercing people to act like things are sunny and wonderful when the opposite is true (not mentioning any names but I think we all know someone who fits that description) is to produce this same depersonalization at scale.

Demoralization begats outrage.

These folk are fucking around.

They are not going to like the find out phase.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

The prisons, 3rd world countries and mental facilities are emptied onto our streets to cause the chaos we now see. They can not get people to accept their totalitarian proposals with chaos. It's a plan.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

The prisons, 3rd world countries and mental facilities are emptied onto our streets to cause the chaos we now see. They can not get people to accept their totalitarian proposals with chaos. It's a plan.