Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thanks Joey!

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Costco premium back to $4 gal. It’s a small price to pay so HuskyJW doesn’t have to sleep under his bed anymore.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Costco premium back to $4 gal. It’s a small price to pay so HuskyJW doesn’t have to sleep under his bed anymore.

That sucks

I’m sorry you live in such a shitty area of the country that they’re jacking up your gas prices so much. You need to get out of there. Horrific prices and a commute? I don’t know how you do it I would kill myself.

Just looked it up

$3.45 for Premium here

I make so much money though I don’t ever pay attention to gas prices couldn’t even tell you the last time I put gas in my truck. Couple weeks ago I think.
  • SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

That sucks

I’m sorry you live in such a shitty area of the country that they’re jacking up your gas prices so much. You need to get out of there. Horrific prices and a commute? I don’t know how you do it I would kill myself.

Just looked it up

$3.45 for Premium here

I make so much money though I don’t ever pay attention to gas prices couldn’t even tell you the last time I put gas in my truck. Couple weeks ago I think.
    “Let them eat cake”
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

I think a national sales tax is the answer. This should most definitely be a platform for the GOP as we continue through 2023 and into 2024. If possible, combining this with raising the retirement age and tweaking Medicare is an ideal messaging strategy.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

That sucks

Just looked it up

$3.45 for Premium here

Mindless dumbfuck Biden voter has thoughts. NOGAF what you have to say about anything. You forfeited that privilege with your vote to fuck over America and its citizens.

Fuck off.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

That sucks

Just looked it up

$3.45 for Premium here

Mindless dumbfuck Biden voter has thoughts. NOGAF what you have to say about anything. You forfeited that privilege with your vote to fuck over America and its citizens.

Fuck off.
    I don’t recall saying who MelloFS voted for.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

I think a national sales tax is the answer. This should most definitely be a platform for the GOP as we continue through 2023 and into 2024. If possible, combining this with raising the retirement age and tweaking Medicare is an ideal messaging strategy.
    Whats the democrats strategy?

Keep high inflation and fuel prices?

That's a defacto cut to everyone's wages you blithering idiot

At least JW is honest. He doesn't give a fuck that the people he votes for have fucked the country

I’m not certain, largely because I’m not a Democrat. But if they’re looking to win an election, it doesn’t sound like they need to do much.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

That sucks

Just looked it up

$3.45 for Premium here

Imagine being proud to live in Portland or thinking that it’s a flex to not care about gas prices.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

That sucks

Just looked it up

$3.45 for Premium here

Anyone who brags so much about how much they make is usually lying.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Whats the democrats strategy?

Keep high inflation and fuel prices?

That's a defacto cut to everyone's wages you blithering idiot

At least JW is honest. He doesn't give a fuck that the people he votes for have fucked the country

I’m not certain, largely because I’m not a Democrat. But if they’re looking to win an election, it doesn’t sound like they need to do much.
    Who are you trying to convince? Us? or yourself?

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    Founders Club
    I hate these thread titles
    Costco premium $4.10 today that’s a 10 cent jump in less than a week.

Thanks Joey you worthless MFer. And a special shout out to all of the dumbasses here who voted for this clownish buffoon.

Well done dipshits. Nice vote.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

I think you are just fine with Washington state having a CO2 tax that is costing residents at least .25 per gallon. You can't blame the GOP for that.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Thanks Joey you worthless MFer. And a special shout out to all of the dumbasses here who voted for this clownish buffoon.

So, US gasoline production is down about 4.2% since Trump's full employment economy of 2019. That's a lot with an inelastic commodity. With the chicoms finally coming off their zero covid policy, gas is only going to go up as supplies tighten. Notice the huge increase in gas from biofuels. Definitely a difference maker. Renewables will save us.

46XiJCAB said:

So, US gasoline production is down about 4.2% since Trump's full employment economy of 2019. That's a lot with an inelastic commodity. With the chicoms finally coming off their zero covid policy, gas is only going to go up as supplies tighten. Notice the huge increase in gas from biofuels. Definitely a difference maker. Renewables will save us.

The offers I'm receiving to lease mineral rights have dropped to a 1/3 of what they were per mineral acre since the Vegetable took office. Gee, I wonder why that is? Any of you dumbfuck BidenBros want to take a stab at it?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The offers I'm receiving to lease mineral rights have dropped to a 1/3 of what they were per mineral acre since the Vegetable took office. Gee, I wonder why that is? Any of you dumbfuck BidenBros want to take a stab at it?
    I think you might get a 'something something GOP something something racist dog whistle' out of noodle boy.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

The bus is free here another five months. We should take that, or sink $55,000 in some electric vehicle. I took it to pick up my car once. Always fun to see folks with face tattoos.