Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FDA wants to make Covid vaccine an annual shot

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It should only kill the stupid ones now that everyone knows it's deadly.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

Go ahead and recommend it.

Doesn't mean people should be required to take it. Just like a flu shot.

If the corporatist sheep want to throw their money away, have fun.

Exactly.... recommend is fine, mandates, fuck no.

I might get it since i have asthma and as Mike used to say am a fat fuck...

But if you are young and healthy, no need.
    They should have to use the non EUA versions. EUA versions should be pulled, not recommended.
    Is there a non-EUA version that can withstand scrutiny?

That’s what I thought.

#pianowire
    The fact that not a single one of the approved versions that carry standard liability (non EUA versions) has ever been produced or used is part of the 42-0 score.
    I got downvoted for this, but in summer of 2020 before Trump’s jab was completed, I knew they had spent 13 years working on a jab for sars-cov-1. And failed. Miserably.

So now you’re going to tell me they have one available in months? Safe AND effective?

My personal best conspiracy theory that came true was that natural immunity would be downplayed and ignored by government, April 2020.
    Remember Two Weeks to Flatten the Curve? Two weeks of everyone quarantining so hospitals wouldn’t be overwhelmed. This was back when we didn’t know what we were dealing with and I thought that seemed reasonable. I did hesitate and wonder if it was a power grab and, two weeks later, they weren’t talking about flattening the curve anymore they were talking about stretching it out for months. That’s when I knew it was politically driven.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Cool just get it with the annual flu shot that I don't get either
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    USMChawk said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

They should have to use the non EUA versions. EUA versions should be pulled, not recommended.

That’s what I thought.

#pianowire
    The fact that not a single one of the approved versions that carry standard liability (non EUA versions) has ever been produced or used is part of the 42-0 score.
    I got downvoted for this, but in summer of 2020 before Trump’s jab was completed, I knew they had spent 13 years working on a jab for sars-cov-1. And failed. Miserably.

So now you’re going to tell me they have one available in months? Safe AND effective?

My personal best conspiracy theory that came true was that natural immunity would be downplayed and ignored by government, April 2020.
    Remember Two Weeks to Flatten the Curve? Two weeks of everyone quarantining so hospitals wouldn’t be overwhelmed. This was back when we didn’t know what we were dealing with and I thought that seemed reasonable. I did hesitate and wonder if it was a power grab and, two weeks later, they weren’t talking about flattening the curve anymore they were talking about stretching it out for months. That’s when I knew it was politically driven.
    Pesky Trump and his administration’s power grabs. You know, since they’re the ones that stretched it out.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

USMChawk said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

That’s what I thought.

#pianowire

Pesky Trump and his administration’s power grabs. You know, since they’re the ones that stretched it out.
    Jesus. Get therapy @MellowDawg, before your delusions become dangerous to yourself.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

USMChawk said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

That’s what I thought.

#pianowire

Fuck off. Trump wanted states to open up by Easter 2020.

Fuck the fuck off with your fucking nonsense. Locking down was state by state and not a federal matter.

How does Jay Inslee's semen taste?

Like Newsom's ass I imagine

Mello and his band of retards supported lockdowns and mandates and still would today

But Trump

No amnesty. Fuck off
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

USMChawk said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

That’s what I thought.

#pianowire

Fuck off. Trump wanted states to open up by Easter 2020.

Fuck the fuck off with your fucking nonsense. Locking down was state by state and not a federal matter.

How does Jay Inslee's semen taste?

Like Newsom's ass I imagine

Mello and his band of retards supported lockdowns and mandates and still would today

But Trump

No amnesty. Fuck off
    They just supported whatever they were told to support. Trump’s big error was not using enough reverse psychology.