Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to people registering to Hardcore Husky

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

For real DJ, what’s the issue with ProtonMail?

People that have been banned use Protonmail in an attempt to penetrate our walls. As was the case yesterday.
    there is an anus joke in there
  • FireFireCohenFireFireCohen Member Posts: 74
    FireCohen said:

People that have been banned use Protonmail in an attempt to penetrate our walls. As was the case yesterday.
    @PurpleJ AKA @coronabruin’s take on this was funnier.

@DerekJohnson - why you hatin’ on certain emails man??? My Gmail aint good enough? Alts are a part of this sites DNA! Sounds like Vanilla no longer works for you
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

As of a few years ago I no longer accept applicants using Proton mail for their email address. If you become registered and THEN want to switch it to Proton mail that's fine.

Thank you

• coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,478
    edited January 2023
    FireCohen said:

Yeah it’s located deep within the gaseous core of Uranus!
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    My real name is Trevor Linden
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

@DerekJohnson - why you hatin’ on certain emails man??? My Gmail aint good enough? Alts are a part of this sites DNA! Sounds like Vanilla no longer works for you
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    You cannot get this quality of writing in the MSM. You just can't!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    You cannot get this quality of writing in the MSM. You just can't!
    I mizz ball for moments like this.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,703
    edited January 2023
    What is a mystery to me is that if someone has been banned, why would they want to return. They'd be much better off on a hobby board.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    It’s not hard to register, folks. It’s free and easy.

However, don’t piss off @PurpleBaze or @GrundleStiltzkin

I came in 2016 in defense of a team I really don’t like, Bama. But that’s who Huskies were playing…but SEC.

Went downhill from there. But don’t discouraged, y’all. There is hope.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

It’s not hard to register, folks. It’s free and easy.

However, don’t piss off @PurpleBaze or @GrundleStiltzkin

I came in 2016 in defense of a team I really don’t like, Bama. But that’s who Huskies were playing…but SEC.

Went downhill from there. But don’t discouraged, y’all. There is hope.

@AOG true ?!

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,703
    @pawz FYI I stopped checking my alerts much... you really ought to try to, I don't know, get a life? Seriously man.
    AOG said:

@pawz FYI I stopped checking my alerts much... you really ought to try to, I don't know, get a life? Seriously man.

GTHUALTDBRLATI

It sounds like you cared. A lot.

AOG said:

@pawz
    @AOG
    @PurpleBaze TYFYS

@AOG @creepycoug @CFetters_Nacho_Lover