Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way too early Top 25

123457»

Comments

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

I literally started this and several others with the intent of football as the topic but the three Amigo's troll anything any Duck here says with stupidity, childish insults and dispairaging comments which are clearly reflective about their own sexual insecurities in an attempt to derail any football discussion and turn it into a dick measuring contest behind a keyboard from their parents basement.

I could care less myself what FTJ says beyond his last attack.
    If there is a relevant football discussion I will participate in.
    So far it's just been monkeys flinging feces at anyone who attemps to have a discussion.

Find a real Oregon board and get a life
    Have a decent take every so often, okay?
    My takes are awesome. Get back to work at the Hazel Dell 7 11 faggot.
    You are easily the worst participant on these here boards. It’s not even close. I don’t even know why you bother. #beige
    words of another butt hurt bitch
    Bill, I have full faith that if you stick around here long enough and pay attention to Duck poasters and not the doogs, you'll at the very least get marginally better.
    I'm here to fuck with you idiots. I've made no bones about it.

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

I literally started this and several others with the intent of football as the topic but the three Amigo's troll anything any Duck here says with stupidity, childish insults and dispairaging comments which are clearly reflective about their own sexual insecurities in an attempt to derail any football discussion and turn it into a dick measuring contest behind a keyboard from their parents basement.

So far it's just been monkeys flinging feces at anyone who attemps to have a discussion.

You are easily the worst participant on these here boards. It’s not even close. I don’t even know why you bother. #beige
    Case in point.

You’re the worst, most unoriginal and least entertaining person here and you appear to have literally no sense of humor.

I don’t write things I don’t mean. I don’t not like your work because it insults me or the football team I follow. I don’t like your work because it’s so fucking boring.

I come here for the entertainment and the dick pics. So it’s one or the other but figure it out.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Bill, I have full faith that if you stick around here long enough and pay attention to Duck poasters and not the doogs, you'll at the very least get marginally better.

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Case in point.

You’re the worst, most unoriginal and least entertaining person here and you appear to have literally no sense of humor.

I don’t write things I don’t mean. I don’t not like your work because it insults me or the football team I follow. I don’t like your work because it’s so fucking boring.

I come here for the entertainment and the dick pics. So it’s one or the other but figure it out.
    I thought you said you don't give a fuck about this place during the off-season?

I'd send you a dick pic but Grubb did it for me.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Case in point.

Yawn
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Haie how long do you plan on dining off of one win in November that launched you to the fucking Alamo Bowl?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Haie how long do you plan on dining off of one win in November that launched you to the fucking Alamo Bowl?

For the duration of you shaking and vomiting about it little buddy.