Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Huff

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Kwat, Choate, and Bo Davis are a formidable DL staff. Combined with them being fucking Texas and getting to hand pick whoever they want at DL, and it's no surprise that that was by far their best unit.

Hats off to Huff and the boys for taking care of business. Not just Pac-12 tuff, but genuinely one of the best OL in all of college football. Something we haven't been able to say since the 90s.

wish we had this OL in 2016. Would have done some real damage.
    If you put this OL and Penix with that 16 defense we might actually beat Bama.
    i would think we probably win the natty
    Depends who is coaching
    da tis true
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Kwat, Choate, and Bo Davis are a formidable DL staff. Combined with them being fucking Texas and getting to hand pick whoever they want at DL, and it's no surprise that that was by far their best unit.

Hats off to Huff and the boys for taking care of business. Not just Pac-12 tuff, but genuinely one of the best OL in all of college football. Something we haven't been able to say since the 90s.

wish we had this OL in 2016. Would have done some real damage.
    If you put this OL and Penix with that 16 defense we might actually beat Bama.
    Our defense had freshman Hurts in real trouble

The pick 6 and the big running back saved them against an overmatched Husky offense

This is peak OSN talk and we’re only 2 days in

ChargeToMaximumDoog.gif
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    Texas fans in the reddit postgame thread were saying our OL was the best they've played all year.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Baseman said:

I was Team Huff when Team Huff wasn’t cool. Now in vogue.

I was RIGHT.

Same
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Texas fans in the reddit postgame thread were saying our OL was the best they've played all year.

Best uw oLine of their lifetime?
    Five star callback. Trying to locate mosster’s original now. Absolute classic.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,033
    Any particular reason you screenshot this at 9:11, dnc?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Any particular reason you screenshot this at 9:11, dnc?

Not my screenshot just swiped it from Twatter
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,686 Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    Great Stat and the difference was obvious... however 6 of the top 16 were in the Pac so that tells you something about the bottom half of the league this year as well, and the defense in the league in general as far as getting pressure on the QB much less sacks. That said, this line did great, the offense was designed to make big plays while providing Penix with safety valves that still moved the ball, and Penix made plays. That's a real no shit Shirlock success.