Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2023 class rankings

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

“We don’t care”

We? care. But coming off 11-2 and bringing everyone back, including "5 star" QB and receivers, I mean how many of your? recruits are going to come in and play right away in Eugene? At a high level?

Outside of Nix (who isn't an elite passer) next year could very well be a 2017 "Next year will be special" Willie Taggert kind of year.

Potentially 4th in the North inc. You guys were a cuog collapse away from that this year.
    Putting you down for Oregon=4th in the north next year. Will age about as well as your 2021 Michigan state=3rd best team in the big ten claim
    I said "Potentially".

Put me down for 3rd in the North b/c you throw the records out when you get a scrappy beavlet team down in Eugene.
    Without looking it up, how many times do you think beav has won in Eugene since football began (1994)?

Because based on this statement, you seem to think there are multiple instances of it, and not just once against an Oregon team playing its 5th string qb.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

“We don’t care”

We? care. But coming off 11-2 and bringing everyone back, including "5 star" QB and receivers, I mean how many of your? recruits are going to come in and play right away in Eugene? At a high level?

Outside of Nix (who isn't an elite passer) next year could very well be a 2017 "Next year will be special" Willie Taggert kind of year.

Potentially 4th in the North inc. You guys were a cuog collapse away from that this year.
    Putting you down for Oregon=4th in the north next year. Will age about as well as your 2021 Michigan state=3rd best team in the big ten claim
    I said "Potentially".

Put me down for 3rd in the North b/c you throw the records out when you get a scrappy beavlet team down in Eugene.
    Without looking it up, how many times do you think beav has won in Eugene since football began (1994)?

Because based on this statement, you seem to think there are multiple instances of it, and not just once against an Oregon team playing its 5th string qb.
    I'm fucking with you dude.

I don't know. 2nd or 3rd. But it's probably a rebuilding year for quook.

Beavlet has been close in recent years but couldn't finish the job.

It's hard to gauge just how good both teams will be. Like 7-10 range for both.
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

“We don’t care”

I said "Potentially".

I'm fucking with you dude.

I don't know. 2nd or 3rd. But it's probably a rebuilding year for quook.

Beavlet has been close in recent years but couldn't finish the job.

It's hard to gauge just how good both teams will be. Like 7-10 range for both.
    I don’t think any year with a good qb coming back can be categorized as a rebuilding year. But unless special teams and the defense improve substantially (which isn’t going to happen unless tosh gives up play calling), Oregon will lose 2-3 out of UW/Utah/USC/Texas tech/OSU (listed in order of how I think Vegas will view most difficult to least) and end up 9-3 or 10-2. Probably a similar season to this one unless the D takes a huge step forward (seems unlikely).
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    2nd, 3rd or 4th or a rebuilding year or maybe 8th maybe.

#imdialedin
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

#imdialedin

Bludgeoned in the 4th quarter in Autzen.

#imdialedinandIhavearealcareer

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

#imdialedin

#YouLiveInVancouverAndMakeLessMoneyThanIdo

🍺
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

#imdialedin

🍺
    #YouLiveInNoFunCountyAndStillHaveToWorkForALivingAtTripleMyAge

🍺
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Firsorfifthprobablyitsmostlikelyarebuoldingyearimsemiretarded
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    Just finished The Last of Us.

Watching Wind River and having an 8th beer. Maybe watch Hereditary and having more after.

I hope I can make it to @thechatch 9am standup meeting tomorrow 😆
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

#imdialedin

🍺

🍺
    I’m like 7 years older than you, kiddo, and my idea of fun isn’t going to a suburban Vancouver brewery for pitchers or commercial flights to spend New Years in San Antonio with work friends for a couple nights at a Marriott and the third place conference bowl game.

My idea of fun is the shit you don’t have access to. But congrats on your “retirement” aka WFH life in Camas or Washougal or whatever the fuck.

All the best,
    haie said:

Just finished The Last of Us.

Watching Wind River and having an 8th beer. Maybe watch Hereditary and having more after.

I hope I can make it to @thechatch 9am standup meeting tomorrow 😆

8 beers?!

Fuck, this guy’s a badass😂
    edited January 2023
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

#imdialedin

🍺

🍺
    I’m like 7 years older than you, kiddo, and my idea of fun isn’t going to a suburban Vancouver brewery for pitchers or commercial flights to spend New Years in San Antonio with work friends for a couple nights at a Marriott and the third place conference bowl game.

My idea of fun is the shit you don’t have access to. But congrats on your “retirement” aka WFH life in Camas or Washougal or whatever the fuck.

All the best,
    The photos showing off the river walk as if it was some exotic vacation destination and not a slightly more upscale El Paso did make me laugh. Big battle ground resident travels for the first time and is wowed by the sights vibes. Probably ate at chuy’s or torchy’s, too. “Real Authentic local cuisine!”

Super successful tech mogul behavior.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

#imdialedin

uw ran 10 plays in the 4th for 73 yards, one being the 65 yard TD.
    Oregon ran 31 plays for 136 yards.

Lanning handed Fats the win. You and every other doog deep down in your soul know this.

Bludgeoned........................yes, Oregon did that to your shit D for the entire quarter. LOL..........................................
    edited January 2023
    ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

#imdialedin

🍺

🍺

All the best,
    The photos showing off the river walk as if it was some exotic vacation destination and not a slightly more upscale El Paso did make me laugh. Big battle ground resident travels for the first time and is wowed by the sights vibes. Probably ate at chuy’s or torchy’s, too. “Real Authentic local cuisine!”

Super successful tech mogul behavior.
    The funniest part about his photos were that they were just awkward unsolicited snapshots of random strangers walking on the sidewalk by their patio table at whatever RW restaurant they were at, or they were pointless shots from their seats on like the 20yd line in the Alamo Dome.

“Look at this guy I don’t know in cargo shorts walking down the sidewalks with his wife and kids! I’m in San Antonio to watch my DAWGS play in their 3rd place Bowl Game and you poors are probably in your basements!!!!”

I mean fucking YIKES😂
    edited January 2023

People forget that the original @thechatch had hot tub parties with super models and lit cigars with hundred dollar bills

They forget that

Sounds more plausible than the next Zuckerberg living in battle ground, posting pics of San Antonio like he’s jet setting in Gstaad, and sitting in worse Alamo bowl seats than I sat in when I went as a 16 year old.

People forget that the original @thechatch had hot tub parties with super models and lit cigars with hundred dollar bills

They forget that

I haven’t forgotten! The early 2010s were a lot of fun for 30yo me.

No super models just Queen Anne bar flies and I was never a big cigar guy.

But that hot tub had a fantastic view of the city and I apologize for nothing from my earliest days here. Nothing. Some hard truths had to be handed out, and I happily obliged.

That said, Your boy Haie lies about all of this shit, Race. It’s absurdly obvious to anyone who pays an oz of attention.

But don’t ask me…I just cold call sell vacuum cleaners.
    edited January 2023
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

#imdialedin

🍺

🍺

All the best,
    Haie thinks that with all the NY6 bowl games Oregon has been too since 2010, Oregon fans should be stoked at the thought of heading down to SD to watch Oregon play UNC.

San Antonio and the RW is fun the first time. The second you're wondering why you bothered. No need to go a third. Same with the Alamo. I have pics of my family, not strangers.
    San Antonio RW is a fucking tourist trap for rubes from Ohio. Our guy probably got himself a res at Fogo De Chao and walked there with his work buddies from his room at the Marriott.

Us jealous poors could only watch helplessly from our parents basement as Haie continues to live the dream life, even when away from palatial estate and smoking hot wife in camas, wa.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
    thechatch said:

San Antonio RW is a fucking tourist trap for rubes from Ohio. Our guy probably got himself a res at Fogo De Chao and walked there with his work buddies from his room at the Marriott.

Us jealous poors could only watch helplessly from our parents basement as Haie continues to live the dream life, even when away from palatial estate and smoking hot wife in camas, wa.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Having family in the SA area allows you to eat at the places the locals frequent. I'm sure the city of SA cleared out the street urchins along the RW access points and washed out the smell of piss before the Alamo Bowel.