Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m hearing…

2»

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,565
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Like a rat in a pack it attacks from the back." Everyone know that. Actually kind of sounds like the Beav sneaking up on everyone every year by being not terrible.

The big thing to me with this slate if being able to put space between Oregon and USC games. I don't like Oregon early in the season. It just feels like a late-season game when both teams are good.

I'd wager either Oregon State or Utah won't be that good. Oregon State was a tough matchup for a lot of teams last year because they had like 6 super senior actually good DBs to lock up pass defenses and I think all but one is gone and it's not like the Beav are a team that has a ton of talent waiting in the wings. Rising feels like a guy you might be glad actually comes back.

The Apple Cup just feels like it might never be the slugfest it was in the past anymore. It feels like the Cougs barely ever have players from Washington anymore and I'm sure it's hard for a bunch of guys from CA and Texas and a bunch of transfers to care that much.

At Arizona feels like the sneaky game they lose. On the road, in the desert, it won't be high on their list of priority games. They're terrible against de Laura.
    Watching Rising in the Rose Bowl and he looked like a terrible fucking passer. I didn’t see why everyone hyped him up, he sucks throwing the ball.
    I'll always like Rising, especially since he had a part in the double buttfuckery of Oregon and Crisco in 2021. He gives me major Browning vibes where teams figure him out more and more the longer he's there and his confidence starts to get shot.

I'm a little worried about DJ Uig going Nix and being a guy who was average for three years at another school but then looking really good when he gets to the sawft Pac-12. That magic dust doesn't seem to exist in Corvallis though. Just Eugene.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Like a rat in a pack it attacks from the back." Everyone know that. Actually kind of sounds like the Beav sneaking up on everyone every year by being not terrible.

The big thing to me with this slate if being able to put space between Oregon and USC games. I don't like Oregon early in the season. It just feels like a late-season game when both teams are good.

I'd wager either Oregon State or Utah won't be that good. Oregon State was a tough matchup for a lot of teams last year because they had like 6 super senior actually good DBs to lock up pass defenses and I think all but one is gone and it's not like the Beav are a team that has a ton of talent waiting in the wings. Rising feels like a guy you might be glad actually comes back.

The Apple Cup just feels like it might never be the slugfest it was in the past anymore. It feels like the Cougs barely ever have players from Washington anymore and I'm sure it's hard for a bunch of guys from CA and Texas and a bunch of transfers to care that much.

At Arizona feels like the sneaky game they lose. On the road, in the desert, it won't be high on their list of priority games. They're terrible against de Laura.
    Watching Rising in the Rose Bowl and he looked like a terrible fucking passer. I didn’t see why everyone hyped him up, he sucks throwing the ball.
    I kind of agree. I liked him more last year but he seems more and more like a try hard
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canadawg said:

I kind of agree. I liked him more last year but he seems more and more like a try hard
    Agreed. However outside of Penix he’s a better try hard that we have had in a long time
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,119
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'll always like Rising, especially since he had a part in the double buttfuckery of Oregon and Crisco in 2021. He gives me major Browning vibes where teams figure him out more and more the longer he's there and his confidence starts to get shot.

I'm a little worried about DJ Uig going Nix and being a guy who was average for three years at another school but then looking really good when he gets to the sawft Pac-12. That magic dust doesn't seem to exist in Corvallis though. Just Eugene.
    Plenty of Babushka dust lately🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Losing at MSU or otherwise shitting the bed before November is on the table until it isn't.