Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just what I'm Hearing

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

tcu is an 8-4/7-5 team that got extreme luck in one score games

Hard to hate too much because they did beat Michigan and made the natty. That’s a horrible showing tho. It’s not happening again.

If I’m a TCU fan, I wish Michigan won on a last second FG instead of taking this plunger.
    And that's why you've always been full of shit ...

You ALWAYS take the chance to play for a Championship

Choosing to lose to avoid looking back is the definition of being a pussy ass bitch
    Some people enjoy being humiliated. It’s their thing.
    I always choose to compete

Some prefer to wear their skinny jeans and care about how they are perceived
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Hard to hate too much because they did beat Michigan and made the natty. That’s a horrible showing tho. It’s not happening again.

If I’m a TCU fan, I wish Michigan won on a last second FG instead of taking this plunger.

Choosing to lose to avoid looking back is the definition of being a pussy ass bitch

Those saying they shouldn’t have been there are wrong. You’re right about one thing. But that was pathetic. They didn’t even compete as you said.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Those saying they shouldn’t have been there are wrong. You’re right about one thing. But that was pathetic. They didn’t even compete as you said.
    65-7 for TCU they get to wear like UW gets to wear 0-12
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    Tequilla said:

Sunny, the dyke, disagrees.

Even the fucking coach threw in the towel by punting when he should've gone for it. So, he, was himself, taking the choice to NOT play for the championship.

There are a LOT of bad poasters on this bored. None are worse than a beaten down tequila.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

Sunny, the dyke, disagrees.

Even the fucking coach threw in the towel by punting when he should've gone for it. So, he, was himself, taking the choice to NOT play for the championship.

There are a LOT of bad poasters on this bored. None are worse than a beaten down tequila.
    Talk about reaching
  • Options

Imagine rooting for you grad school program harder than for your undergrad program

I went to the semi’s for both schools

My rooting interests typically are 80/20 UW

Sorry not sorry that I have 2 programs that are worth supporting
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Imagine rooting for you grad school program harder than for your undergrad program

I went to the semi’s for both schools

My rooting interests typically are 80/20 UW

Sorry not sorry that I have 2 programs that are worth supporting
    No one is giving you shit for this particular take
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

You do understand that in this hypothetical TCU doesn't actually send a delegation and elect to take the semifinal final loss to duck the natty, right? Right?