Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'The best of both worlds;' 5-star Nyckoles Harbor discusses interest in Oregon

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This guy is a freak. Watched his 100M wins. Just taller than Bolt close to 20Lbs heavier.
  • Options
    Wiltfong says his visit to Oregon this month will be very interesting as track and making the Olympic team is huge for him. Michigan, Maryland, uSC, Oregon. Find the track school.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Wiltfong says his visit to Oregon this month will be very interesting as track and making the Olympic team is huge for him. Michigan, Maryland, uSC, Oregon. Find the track school.

🤣

No one gives a fuck!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

🤣

No one gives a fuck!
    Then why are you here Turbo?
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

🤣

No one gives a fuck!
    Then why are you here Turbo?
    The ghost of Damone?
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

This guy is a freak. Watched his 100M wins. Just taller than Bolt close to 20Lbs heavier.

Casual comparison to the fastest man to ever race, retarded.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We are a track school
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I’m not the one making the comparison. Just passing on info that Duck fans might find interesting. Try not to get so triggered next time.
  • Options

We are a track school

Oregon can walk and chew gum at the same time.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m not the one making the comparison. Just passing on info that Duck fans might find interesting. Try not to get so triggered next time.
    Yes you were. Try not to be retarded every time you lift your grease stained fingers to your keyboard.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes you were. Try not to be retarded every time you lift your grease stained fingers to your keyboard.
    Comparison made by those who have seen him run track up close. That's okay, I understand you're upset because it's not like he'd ever visit uw. He's an elite talent on the field or track. National Brands can attract visits from ELITE players. uw, not so much.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,074
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

🤣

No one gives a fuck!
    Telling
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    The envy is thick here. Just reporting on a 5* #1 ATH in the 2023 class visiting Oregon. Didn't mean to trigger FTJ. Right now Michigan and Maryland probably lead.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Comparison made by those who have seen him run track up close. That's okay, I understand you're upset because it's not like he'd ever visit uw. He's an elite talent on the field or track. National Brands can attract visits from ELITE players. uw, not so much.
    Link since that’s not what you said initially?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

The envy is thick here. Just reporting on a 5* #1 ATH in the 2023 class visiting Oregon. Didn't mean to trigger FTJ. Right now Michigan and Maryland probably lead.

I was laughing at you step on your dick by comparing a 17 year old to the greatest Olympian sprinter ever. I just don’t fag out and say something like

LOL………………….
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I was laughing at you step on your dick by comparing a 17 year old to the greatest Olympian sprinter ever. I just don’t fag out and say something like

LOL………………….
    Those measures were part of the comparison being made. Why are you so tiggered FTJ? Jealous that a guy like this would never entertain a visit to FSU north?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL………………….
    Those measures were part of the comparison being made. Why are you so tiggered FTJ? Jealous that a guy like this would never entertain a visit to FSU north?
    Edging to 17 year olds that are considering visiting Oregon. You get more pathetic by the day.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL………………….
    Edging to 17 year olds that are considering visiting Oregon. You get more pathetic by the day.
    Enumclaw Truck Stop Recruiting Board.

We're done here dipshits. Stop the crying, this athletic freak is visiting Oregon. Kid doesn't even know where uw is. Like most of the elite HS players. Just MWC all-stars.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL………………….
    Enumclaw Truck Stop Recruiting Board.

We're done here dipshits. Stop the crying, this athletic freak is visiting Oregon. Kid doesn't even know where uw is. Like most of the elite HS players. Just MWC all-stars.
    Parody account.
  • Options
    **************************Thread Closed************************