Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2023 4* DL Ashton Porter UA AA

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

The best team doesn’t lose to ASU

You lost to ASU in 2019.
    And yet we still played in the Conference Champ game, and won and in the Rose Bowl and won. You? Were you even old enough drink the last time UW won a Rose Bowl Haie?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

Sweet photos of random strangers walking past you and your work friends at San Antionio’s tourist trap, haie.

Did you make sure to get some authentic TexMex at Chilis while you were there?😂

BURN!!!

lol fucking nerd
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

Sweet photos of random strangers walking past you and your work friends at San Antionio’s tourist trap, haie.

BURN!!!

lol fucking nerd
    Haie sure is.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.
    And yet we still played in the Conference Champ game, and won and in the Rose Bowl and won. You? Were you even old enough drink the last time UW won a Rose Bowl Haie?
    And Washington was clearly the best team in the conference and had the best record. We're talking about good teams who lost to shitty Arizona teams down in the desert yet were still the best team in their conference, which Oregon has done that both with Mariota and with Herbert. Washington also won their bowl game against a top 10 team in term of advanced metrics.

So your point about "you can't be the best team if you lose to ASU" is FS.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Watch what Lanning does in the portal the next week.

Imagine sucking off a 36 year old Keg boy who loses to beavlet 🤣
    Imagine fetching donuts for a fat guy who loses to ASU and UCLA.

But we got up for Oregon!
    lol. So broken. Best team in the Pac 12. Wins and losses say so.

Suck on it 🍺
    I agree UW was the best team in the Pac12 at the end of the year but wins and losses literally are why they weren’t able to prove it in Vegas.
    Changing the rules is what made it so.

Before the year you'd want the same division rules. @MikeSeaver "you KNOW you aren't beating Oregon"

The weird tiebreakers gave it to Utah after like 5 things went their way.

As a duck fan you should be pissed too.

You guys, us, and Oregon state were the best.

The North got fucked.
    I agree with this. I think Oregon (when nix was healthy) and UW were the best two teams.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.
    And Washington was clearly the best team in the conference and had the best record. We're talking about good teams who lost to shitty Arizona teams down in the desert yet were still the best team in their conference, which Oregon has done that against both with Mariota and with Herbert. Washington also won their bowl team against a top 10 team in term of advanced metrics.

In what universe did UW have the best conference record this year?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

BURN!!!

lol fucking nerd
    Haie sure is.

Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺
    I agree UW was the best team in the Pac12 at the end of the year but wins and losses literally are why they weren’t able to prove it in Vegas.

Before the year you'd want the same division rules. @MikeSeaver "you KNOW you aren't beating Oregon"

The North got fucked.
    I agree with this. I think Oregon (when nix was healthy) and UW were the best two teams.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.
    And Washington was clearly the best team in the conference and had the best record. We're talking about good teams who lost to shitty Arizona teams down in the desert yet were still the best team in their conference, which Oregon has done that against both with Mariota and with Herbert. Washington also won their bowl team against a top 10 team in term of advanced metrics.

We had the best overall record. The defense improved enough over the last 5 games, we won 7 games straight and had 4 wins over ranked teams. We had more than enough position groups that were the best in the conference. I'm not saying we were head and shoulders above anyone, although I do think Utah is bullshit scoring 7 on Oregon's defense in the critical month of the year.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

We had the best overall record. The defense improved enough over the last 5 games, we won 7 games straight and had 4 wins over ranked teams. We had more than enough position groups that were the best in the conference. I'm not saying we were head and shoulders above anyone, although I do think Utah is bullshit scoring 7 on Oregon's defense in the critical month of the year.
    Overall record doesn’t mean shit. Too much variance in quality of non con opponents and bowl games. Additionally, Utah and usc had to play an additional game.

I agree with you UW was the best team in the conference. But they didn’t put it together till the final stretch and it cost them.

Good news for you Is you’ll be the favorite next year and get 2/3 of the other contenders at home.

Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

Overall record doesn’t mean shit. Too much variance in quality of non con opponents and bowl games. Additionally, Utah and usc had to play an additional game.

I agree with you UW was the best team in the conference. But they didn’t put it together till the final stretch and it cost them.

Good news for you Is you’ll be the favorite next year and get 2/3 of the other contenders at home.

SC will get sucked off again and be the unanimous favorite in the media. Oregon will get mentioned a bunch, UW will get the retarded "dark horse" label, and then I'll get the shit annoyed out of me by all the writers hopeful that Beavlet is good again.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

You went to the Alamo Bowel. You can't claim something when you played neither team that went to the Pac-12 CCG. If Oregon fans were making this claim you'd be laughing your ass off. Stop crying like a little bitch.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

You went to the Alamo Bowel. You can't claim something when you played neither team that went to the Pac-12 CCG. If Oregon fans were making this claim you'd be laughing your ass off. Stop crying like a little bitch.
    "crying"?

LOL.......................

This season was awesome.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

"crying"?

This season was awesome.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    Imagine your poor wife having to put up with 3 crying little boys.

"but we WERE the best team in the conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Utah lives RENT FREE in your dome.

LOL................................................................................................
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

"crying"?

This season was awesome.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

LOL................................................................................................
    We? own Utah.

I know they're a problem for the National Brand though, especially when they dress up as battle ships.

Old Lives Matter the ridiculous Duck parody account is getting boring and repetitive.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck on it 🍺

The North got fucked.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You lost to ASU in 2019.

"crying"?

This season was awesome.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

We? own Utah.

I know they're a problem for the National Brand though, especially when they dress up as battle ships.

Old Lives Matter the ridiculous Duck parody account is getting boring and repetitive.
    Irony thick here.

Lack of self-awareness.

Not surprised.

It's one of the tells.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Circle the Beavlet game at Corvallis in 2023.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023

thechatch said:

BURN!!!

lol fucking nerd
    My guy you’ve got more than 18,000 posts on this board. Aren’t you like 24 years old?😂

Did you really spend your college life posting shit at 2am from your dorm here?

Yikes.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

BURN!!!

lol fucking nerd
    My guy you’ve got more than 18,000 posts on this board. Aren’t you like 24 years old?😂

Did you really spend your college life posting shit at 2am from your dorm here?

Yikes.
    Bro, you spent your college life in fucking Eugene.

You're an old miserable cunt.
    Porter apparently showing out at the AA practices. Working LSU's 5* OL. Nice.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Porter apparently showing out at the AA practices. Working LSU's 5* OL. Nice.