Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogman Postseason Hardware

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You can’t spell ass with @PostGameOrangeSlices, but you can spell it with Asa.

11-0 with asa. Facts> feelings.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I couldn’t really argue against Fetters on the Texas game, he made solid poonts. But Asa and Taulapapa over Trice and Penix, McMillan, Or Odunze is just dumb. Penix was the OPOY, end of discussion.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can’t spell ass with @PostGameOrangeSlices, but you can spell it with Asa.

We beat ASU and probably UCLA with Asa

He's not amazing but he is our best secondary player
    I didn't think this was controversial. We definitely beat ASU. The UCLA game was fucked from the jump.

• Options
    HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

This is retarded, but he is right about Asa being a staple in our secondary. He rarely gets burned and has actually been getting more physical as the season progressed. If next year he can consistently hit he can be all conference

How many likes on doogman did you get for posting this trash?

Pretty easy to progress to awful when you start out at terrible
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Late to the, party? But why try this hard to be contrarian. I loved the Alamo Bowl outcome and the time between going up 17 and Texas' first first down after. Other than that was a fairly choppy game.

Anyone other than Penix as OMVP is a troll. No DB should have any conversation about DMVP unless you want to give it to Cook for the play on Nix and that's it.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This is retarded, but he is right about Asa being a staple in our secondary. He rarely gets burned and has actually been getting more physical as the season progressed. If next year he can consistently hit he can be all conference

Funny you mention doogs, because only dumbfuck doogs like you are the ones who refuse to call a spade a spade
  • Options

Funny you mention doogs, because only dumbfuck doogs like you are the ones who refuse to call a spade a spade
    LOL - I am calling a spade a spade!! You’re the dumbfuck doog calling Asa a “staple in the secondary”, implying he’s a good player. Here’s a hint: he’s not.

The dumbfuckery is strong with you. Congrats.
  • Options
    Founders Club

LOL - I am calling a spade a spade!! You’re the dumbfuck doog calling Asa a “staple in the secondary”, implying he’s a good player. Here’s a hint: he’s not.

Yeah it's just a coincidence that we lost the two games he was injured.

It's also just a coincidence that he was our highest graded secondary player.

He actually hit people this year and laid out some Beavlets - easily the most physical team we played all year.

People who watch football and know what the fuck it is they are seeing, have come around on Asa. Like I already said, he isn't amazing but he is improved, and if he takes another step forward next year he will be flat out good.

You're not one of those people though, you're a butthurt doog that thinks this is still a Lake/Sark coached team where the players never improve and always regress.
  • Options

He actually hit people this year and laid out some Beavlets - easily the most physical team we played all year.

People who watch football and know what the fuck it is they are seeing, have come around on Asa. Like I already said, he isn't amazing but he is improved, and if he takes another step forward next year he will be flat out good.

You're not one of those people though, you're a butthurt doog that thinks this is still a Lake/Sark coached team where the players never improve and always regress.
    Disagree. Fuck off.
  • Options

Disagree. Fuck off.

Serious question tho - did Asa blow you last night or this morning? Or both?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree. Fuck off.
    What part do you disagree with?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nursing this pussy along and excusing his downside 4 years into his career, because he's not as shitty as the rest of the secondary, isnt a very good take in this day and age. He could be improved upon and there's no reason not to try.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Nursing this pussy along and excusing his downside 4 years into his career, because he's not as shitty as the rest of the secondary, isnt a very good take in this day and age. He could be improved upon and there's no reason not to try.

That's the thing though, he is hard to miss watching the games, and he didnt play like a pussy.

Every other year he did for sure, but this year he was actually hitting people.

One of the first plays against Texas he flew into a play and actually ended up spearing Hampton because the Texas player nearly broke Hamptons shitty tackle, I couldnt believe it.

He also was laying the lumber against the Beavers physical RBs.

The only game he looked lost in was Oregon where he took some Jackson Sirmon angles.

This is the first year we have real coaches and he improved a lot. He isnt the problem on defense.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I do agree that he improved and I didn't miss that he was tackling better than the rest of the secondary. He also made a couple of huge stops this season that I thought were going to get housed. I see his potential. I'm just not willing to wait on him to fully realize it if there is an option. He's not consistent enough to be assured of anything IMO.