Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN dialed in?

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,615
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club

christ

We will see

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Maybe I’m a blind fan, but no way this happens. Washington by 10.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I saw that earlier. I call bullshit. Dawgs in a close one.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    I just saw on the bottom line that UCLA is only 54% against fucking Pitt. East coast bias bullshit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Fuck off ESPN!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,378
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fair enough. I guess I’ve just watched too much football. Yeah, there were some shitty calls, but in no way would I put that in the “most homer reffing I’ve ever seen” category.

Besides, wasn’t it an ACC crew?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,001
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TheHB said:

Fair enough. I guess I’ve just watched too much football. Yeah, there were some shitty calls, but in no way would I put that in the “most homer reffing I’ve ever seen” category.

Besides, wasn’t it an ACC crew?

Yes. And we could easily been called for late hits out of bounds a couple times, as well. They were terrible both ways butt they hurt UW more.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

Dawgs wouldve won by 21+ without the worst, most homer reffing Ive ever seen

That was the most homer reffing you’ve ever seen? Seriously?
    Yes.

The stretch of no PI on Rome after he was mugged on the deepball, followed by a running into instead of roughing the kicker, followed by a no call on the fair catch contact...was like 100 penalty yards.

There is a world where both those UW drives end in TDs.

Worst no call PI of all time. Rome got grabbed by the shoulder pads and spun around.
    The rarest penalty, horse collar PI

30 yards, automatic 7 points, you keep possession, and that offending player has to wear pink panties over their uniform for the remainder

It’s a shame they kept the flag in their pocket
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

TheHB said:

Yes.

The stretch of no PI on Rome after he was mugged on the deepball, followed by a running into instead of roughing the kicker, followed by a no call on the fair catch contact...was like 100 penalty yards.

Worst no call PI of all time. Rome got grabbed by the shoulder pads and spun around.
    That would have been a terrible call on the fair catch and my understanding is the running into the kicker is correct (kicking leg is running into, plant leg is roughing). The missed DPI was egregious but we? got fucked much worse in the UCLA game this year than in the Alamo Bowel. Nothing close to worse officiating of all time.
  • Options
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

Yes.

That would have been a terrible call on the fair catch and my understanding is the running into the kicker is correct (kicking leg is running into, plant leg is roughing). The missed DPI was egregious but we? got fucked much worse in the UCLA game this year than in the Alamo Bowel. Nothing close to worse officiating of all time.
    He knocked McMillan back 5 yards.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

TheHB said:

Yes.

Pretty obvious flop man
  • Options
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

Yes.

Pretty obvious flop man
    Any contact is a flag
  • Options
    IslandDawgIslandDawg Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Had it been soccer, he would have left in a stretcher.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Yes.

Pretty obvious flop man
    Any contact is a flag
    If true, every pass play is interference. (Except when playing UW’s DBs, who typically aren’t within five yards of anyone.)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Yes.

Pretty obvious flop man
    Any contact is a flag
    If true, every pass play is interference. (Except when playing UW’s DBs, who typically aren’t within five yards of anyone.)
    It's different when a returner signals fair catch...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Yes.

Pretty obvious flop man
    Any contact is a flag
    It's different when a returner signals fair catch...
    My bad. Thought the reference was offense. Yes, the punt return definitely should have been called.