Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bored? A Q??!

Actual question, how long has CFB been abdicating New Years Sundays to the no fun league? I argued with Lil Perineum for a sec last night about the schedule, and dammit the shit was right. Then I remembered it’s Sunday. Has it always been this way?

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Actual question, how long has CFB been abdicating New Years Sundays to the no fun league? I argued with Lil Perineum for a sec last night about the schedule, and dammit the shit was right. Then I remembered it’s Sunday. Has it always been this way?

At least with the Rose Bowl, as long as I can remember.

Not saying much, but still.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,878
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    Pretty sure Rose Bowls were played on Mondays if Jan 1 fell on Sundays back when *real* God mattered.

The NFL has always been a bunch of heathens.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Find a Netflix documentary on anal fissures. Pop some popcorn. Spend some quality time with your son why don’t you.
    swoon