Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniyel Ngata , 4* 2020 RB, Folsom, CA - arrived via portal

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,127
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

I don’t want any of Ngatas anywhere near this roster. Soft players as a family imo.

Third times a charm?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Don’t see how ngata adds much really. He’s maybe a bigger Nixon.

Dillon is the one who adds value.

He averaged 5 ypc with shit offensive lines. Not saying he is great don’t twist. Just better than our current depth. He can make plays in space. Nobody on our roster can right now.
    Just watched some of his asu tape from last year. I feel better about him. He was buried behind valladay who is a very good back.

Anyway, he is quicker and twitchier than Davis and should put up some yards in this system. He can actually get to the edge if need be.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

He averaged 5 ypc with shit offensive lines. Not saying he is great don’t twist. Just better than our current depth. He can make plays in space. Nobody on our roster can right now.
    Just watched some of his asu tape from last year. I feel better about him. He was buried behind valladay who is a very good back.

Anyway, he is quicker and twitchier than Davis and should put up some yards in this system. He can actually get to the edge if need be.
    I didn't see ASU throw to him much, did you see any passes to him in the flat? One thing I like about Ngata was his Folsom HS videos had him doing a lot of dancing around but the ASU highlights i've seen he's planting and getting up field.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

I didn't see ASU throw to him much, did you see any passes to him in the flat? One thing I like about Ngata was his Folsom HS videos had him doing a lot of dancing around but the ASU highlights i've seen he's planting and getting up field.
    No. It’s hard to overstate how much asu tried to keep valladay on the field. Valladay got his share of targets but ngata not so much, from what I saw.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They don’t throw to him a lot but he is really good in pass protection, stuck a few linebackers in the chest on the film I watched.
    That’s one thing about tellyapapa that I liked; he understood his pass pro assignment and executed, Davis could not do the same on a consistent basis

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    is he a big back?