Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ed Reed named head football coach at Bethune-Cookman

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,931 Founders Club
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

Ed Reed might be my favorite random football player I have no connection to via my own teams. An absolute menace and easily one of the 5 best playmaking football players I’ve ever watched.

I knew you had somethin' in ya.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited December 2022
    Ed also demonstrated, I hope once and for all, that formerly great players hanging around the program in made-up roles accomplishes absolutely nothing. It's just as futile as formerly great players giving pre-season or pre-game or half-time speaches. Does nothing.

Here you have a first ballot HOFamer and one of the best three or so players at his position ever, a guy known for a perfect football attitude and work ethic, and the entire Hurricane roster was littered with "I'm not getting my touches so my Mom is gonna tweet" head case players. I'm actually doubtful they've even gotten rid of all of them despite the portal turnover this year.

So, you know, having Emptman coming around with donuts isn't ever going to make Washington's D line any better.