Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

eklund

Just said on the air, sarks greatest win and moment at uw was calling gods play at cal....set the tone for the whole program..

Kim said in 5 years we still wont be able to figure Chris Peterson out. The hate was abundantly clear.

Time to shit can that pathetic trio...

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yeah, Sark really built upon God's play. What a joke.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    WHERE THE HELL IS THE HUSKY FAN PODCAST?!?!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2014

I thought finishing 6th in the conference last year set a special tone.

Yeah, but look where we started. Lest we forget Owen12, cupbored was bare, blah, blah, blah.

It was special alright. If you can't see that 5-4 in year 5 of the rebuilding isn't special, then I can't help you.

Besides our team was much better than our record would indicate. #moralvictories
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If I recall between the blackouts correctly, after the moral win against LSU Sark told the media that he was proud that he saw a locker room of players that were pissed off they didn't win; that he could do something with those guys.... but obviously what he really meant was that when he wen't to the post game presser and saw a bunch of guys(?) thrilled with nearly not really even close to a victory - he was relieved and knew he could do something with those guys.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Spot on Cornel. Doogs can't figure out Petersen because he, you know, actually says what he means when he is talking.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah, Sark really built upon God's play. What a joke.

The next year he went out and lost 4 league games and 3 in a row. And then he did it the next year. And the next.

Fucking grinolds and those fucksticks act like sark was going 11-2 every year.
    "The first year we won 7 games, it felt like a 7 win season. The following season, it really felt more like an 8 win season. But, last year, it really felt more like a 9 or 10 win season. This season, without a doubt, we're gonna be contending for the Pac North championship... (questioned by softy)... I'm not saying we're better than Oregon... yet, but without a doubt we're close... YOU know... You can feel it, can't you?"

- Steve Sarkisian, prior to 2013 season.
    Kick-ass presser!

We're definitely missing having a coach that doesn't spew out nonsensical vomit like this. Instead we have to suffer through a coach who is succinct and honest. What a drag man.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Spot on Cornel. Doogs can't figure out Petersen because he, you know, actually says what he means when he is talking.

Pete uses coachspeak bullshit all the time, too. Let's not oversell this. What was his line after EWU? Something like "woo, hope the fans enjoyed that wild game!" Yea...

Now when it comes to making ridiculous proclamations, sark is in a league of his own ("undefeated at home!).

The thing is, i dgaf because he's a winner & he's gonna win big. Say coachspeak, close practices, whatever. Just win, baby.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

Just said on the air, sarks greatest win and moment at uw was calling gods play at cal....set the tone for the whole program..

Kim said in 5 years we still wont be able to figure Chris Peterson out. The hate was abundantly clear.

Time to shit can that pathetic trio...

Set the tone for what?
    Ho. Lee. Shit. Did Sark run a train on those imbeciles?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Pete uses coachspeak bullshit all the time, too. Let's not oversell this. What was his line after EWU? Something like "woo, hope the fans enjoyed that wild game!" Yea...
    I figured that was obvious sarcasm
  • Options
    NotTheCaseNotTheCase Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't even remember God's play. Seriously

Epic road win at mighty Cal, what a cool day for the Dawgs, man!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2014

totally disagree. it was a wild game, so that's called being corny, not trying to bullshit people
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I don't even remember God's play. Seriously

AIDS
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    wait, so the LPT think winning against Cal was some epic inflection point like a rising phoenix trajectory of a former national champion football program?