Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Say hello to Travel Superiority Guy

2»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club
    Oh shit, just looked at where they fly and it sucks for the PNW. There has to be a similar company servicing that area. Comercial flying has become a cheap ass taxi service for the masses. Not many people can afford $10k a flight for private jet service. But many of you would pay $1k-3k to travel regionally in style no? I hope this gains in popularity because even first class sucks balls on the commercial airlines anymore.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Oh shit, just looked at where they fly and it sucks for the PNW. There has to be a similar company servicing that area. Comercial flying has become a cheap ass taxi service for the masses. Not many people can afford $10k a flight for private jet service. But many of you would pay $1k-3k to travel regionally in style no? I hope this gains in popularity because even first class sucks balls on the commercial airlines anymore.

If there's a market for it, it'll exist, but I doubt it'll ever become anything major. I don't really see the value in those services for the $1-2k more
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

For domestics.

International 1st class is still legit for the non-pours.

The site's down right now (thanks SouthWorst) but I've flown to Vegas, Phoenix and Burbank for well under a grand. Have you ever flown private jet? No worries about parking because you're flying out of an executive airport, almost no security, all the legroom in the world and you're essentially in first class. Well worth the $. Why take a shitty taxi in Vegas when you can take a limo for a few bucks more? Now I would agree the NetJets of the world are a joke. If my net worth was $50mm or more then I'd be making fun of a service like this;-)
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    Fuck that Guy. Seriously, what a fucking tool.

"Amateur Travelers".

RoadTrip said:

For domestics.

AGREE

We talking true international first (only found on a handful of airlines now) or international business tho?

Both are legit in my view, but true international first (Emirates, Singapore and others) is a whole different level.
    whlinder said:

RoadTrip said:

For domestics.

AGREE

We talking true international first (only found on a handful of airlines now) or international business tho?

Both are legit in my view, but true international first (Emirates, Singapore and others) is a whole different level.
    Is that where you get your own sleeping cabin? I haven't done much traveling internationally outside of Mexico and Canada.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Kim is a smarmy dwarf cunt.

You know you're you swarmy dwarfy cunt, when even the 5'11" bros call you such.

Who's the homo in the scarf?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

Midgets flying are hella funny.

Guess it's better than getting @CFetters_Nacho_Lover seated next you though.

Hurtful
    IFL fat shaming
    #metoo
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    Also
    RoadTrip said:

Who's the homo in the oatmeal sweater?

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

Midgets flying are hella funny.

Guess it's better than getting @CFetters_Nacho_Lover seated next you though.

Hurtful
    IFL fat shaming
    #metoo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DawWUWSJmc
    RoadTrip said:

whlinder said:

RoadTrip said:

For domestics.

AGREE

Is that where you get your own sleeping cabin? I haven't done much traveling internationally outside of Mexico and Canada.
    Standard real international business class is a seat which reclines to a flat bed. These are the planes which the real programs flew to their bowels: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/103161/b1g-money#latest

Emirates, Singapore and Etihad have first which is closer to the sleeper cabin.
    I took Lufthansa to Germany and enjoyed my business class seat especially coming home after 1 hour of sleep and completely wrecked.