Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cokehead Dan

13»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I wish I cared as much about Fats but honestly I just don’t. I’m sure he had a nice pie and gallon of milk after his big day yesterday.

you think I care? lmao. No retards being retards is funny and amusing. So I guess in that sense I care about a retard making himself looking like even bigger retard
    Lanning triggering all of you is just LMAO stuff.

You care.

You really, really care.
    He doesn't trigger anyone. We laugh at dolt coaches. Hth
    Yup, keep telling yourself that. Have you sent Fats his favorite pie yet?
    I never think about Dan Lanning except when I come to this sub bored or happen to see a u of ho game. Delusional.
    Founders Club

Our lows are your highs.

There is no debate. There is NO debate.

You have to be under 35. Oregon is nothing on the national scale. "We played Auburn in the NC game once!" Retards...
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Our lows are your highs.

You have to be under 35. Oregon is nothing on the national scale. "We played Auburn in the NC game once!" Retards...
    Poor Bill trying to convince himself that Oregon isn’t a national brand.

Sad.

Really.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    There is nothing sadder than being reduced to caring the most about brand status because of the November meltdown and lack of wins when it mattered most this year.

46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    There is nothing sadder than being reduced to caring the most about brand status because of the November meltdown and lack of wins when it mattered most this year.
    uw Alamo bowl
    Oregon Holiday bowl

Three points separated a Duck team with no D and your best since 2016. Neither are playing in a NY6.

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    uw Alamo bowl
    Oregon Holiday bowl

Three points separated a Duck team with no D and your best since 2016. Neither are playing in a NY6.

Where did I say anything other than there’s nothing sadder than seeing you reference some made up brand bullshit because your team shit the bed. Stay focused Fats.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    uw Alamo bowl
    Oregon Holiday bowl

Where did I say anything other than there’s nothing sadder than seeing you reference some made up brand bullshit because your team shit the bed. Stay focused Fats.
    “Made up” brand BS.

Good one.

LOL......................

Signing day winners. Oregon. Everyone is talking about it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    uw Alamo bowl
    Oregon Holiday bowl

“Made up” brand BS.

Good one.

LOL......................

Signing day winners. Oregon. Everyone is talking about it.
    Signing day winners. Hang the banner you stupid fuck 🤣
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    I live in another part of the country. It's not here. Other than transplants, NOGAF. A few bandwagon teenagers wore whOregon gear from 2010 to 2014 when the Chimp/Fill hype and under the table machine was going full speed ahead (then HellFrich drafted off that, then went 4-8 LMAO). Yes, people are aware of Oregon more than they were in 1992 because of the hundreds of millions spent to be attention whores and to have Xboxes and weed for the degenerate players. You're what aTm is to people in the West. That's it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Our lows are your highs.

Sad.

Really.
    I live in another part of the country. It's not here. Other than transplants, NOGAF. A few bandwagon teenagers wore whOregon gear from 2010 to 2014 when the Chimp/Fill hype and under the table machine was going full speed ahead (then HellFrich drafted off that, then went 4-8 LMAO). Yes, people are aware of Oregon more than they were in 1992 because of the hundreds of millions spent to be attention whores and to have Xboxes and weed for the degenerate players. You're what aTm is to people in the West. That's it.
    Oregon isn't a national brand. A few retards that collect Tinker shoes doesn't make you one, and if you need/strive to be that instead of just kicking ass on the field and making your core fans happy, you're really fucking gay.

Go get National Champion Georgia Sark and laugh at the doogs who got a MW coach that doesn't lose. Oregon is a fucking joke.