Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Texas Longhorns favored to win Alamo Bowl against Washington Huskies

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,974 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'll go with this guy's assessment:
    https://youtu.be/2qZcDmCQupw

He says Washington was #1 in the Pac12 on D in yards allowed per carry. I hadn't seen that stat before but that is better than I thought. I seem to remember our D getting torched on a bunch of runs and missing tackles. Maybe we have a chance if our D shows up. Would be fun as hell to beat Sark & Kwat by 20 points or more.
    One thing that shows is that the few really ugly games against the run, like the Oregon game, were balanced by some really good ones. My memory is that UCLA is the only other team to oile up good rushing stats.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,094
    Lolz. No. This is precisely the kind of game scenario that 7 will 7.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 63,001 Founders Club

UW should throw the ball 45 yards sideways to the fullback -- because nobody ever throws to the fullback.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 63,001 Founders Club

Doogles said:

It's going to be a straight up Texas home game.

Just found out Papa Doogles and his partner won't be making the trip due to flight cancellations. Luckily I'm still in the game, but nobody is trying to spend 3-4k per ticket to go to San Antonio from Sacramento with 14 hour layovers.

Gotta imagine they aren't the only DAWGS fucked.

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from PAPA DOOGLES 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in San Antonio. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
    My stupid Colton Yankoff Mayo joke gets like 10 chincredibles, but this clever little gem only gets TWO?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,709 Founders Club
    pawz said:

I like to get my DAWGS at +6. TWILTD.

+6? Did the line go back up? I bet it in Vegas last week at +4. It opened at 6.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,094
    edited December 2022

Doogles said:

It's going to be a straight up Texas home game.

Just found out Papa Doogles and his partner won't be making the trip due to flight cancellations. Luckily I'm still in the game, but nobody is trying to spend 3-4k per ticket to go to San Antonio from Sacramento with 14 hour layovers.

Gotta imagine they aren't the only DAWGS fucked.

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from PAPA DOOGLES 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in San Antonio. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
    My stupid Colton Yankoff Mayo joke gets like 10 chincredibles, but this clever little gem only gets TWO?
    Begging for chins > complaining about downvotes. Barely
    I don't get it.

@PurpleBaze
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,963 Swaye's Wigwam
    I DJ’s defense, I laffed like an idiot hyena at his poast. It is criminally underchinned