Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM Bleached Butthole Doog

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Rich, kewl and 9-6 with playoffs secured.

@BleachedAnusDawg

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,380
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I look forward to watching his first round exit. Along with my Cowboys shitting the bed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People always talk about Ice Bowl 2 in Cinnci where the Chargers failed in 81 thus depriving the world of Fouts v Montana

The real kicker was the year before when the wild card Raiders won the AFC title at the Murph and then won the SB
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

People always talk about Ice Bowl 2 in Cinnci where the Chargers failed in 81 thus depriving the world of Fouts v Montana

The real kicker was the year before when the wild card Raiders won the AFC title at the Murph and then won the SB

Did we dodge a bullet with our? Air Coryell or was he just a choker in NFL?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Defense still won championships especially in college ball. But even in the NFL the pioneers of the pass happy attack like Miami and SD didn't win it all. Today every defense gets worn out. Back then it was the defense that cost the Chargers and Dolphins because they played too many snaps
    Swaye's Wigwam

Defense still won championships especially in college ball. But even in the NFL the pioneers of the pass happy attack like Miami and SD didn't win it all. Today every defense gets worn out. Back then it was the defense that cost the Chargers and Dolphins because they played too many snaps
    Man I watched a lot shitty in person Charger football in my youth. I was too young to attend the 1980 and 81 games in person. I don't think we got season tickets till like 83 and 84 when their descent in suckieness had begun.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

That, and for the fins, any semblance of a running game.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Real super bowl that year was the playoff game between Miamuh and Charg. What a fucking epic game.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    Founders Club

Didn't Raiders win Super Bowl in '83 as wildcards too?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    Founders Club
    Never mind just looked it up. Raiders went 12-4 in '83
    Swaye's Wigwam

Never mind just looked it up. Raiders went 12-4 in '83

Two losses to the Hawks

Then beat Seattle in the AFC title game
    Founders Club

I look forward to watching his first round exit. Along with my Cowboys shitting the bed.

See ya Monday night!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Losers lose! Nothing has changed with San Diego.
    Founders Club
    Ideal outcome for Dallas tonight is they look like shit, Dak mangles a leg and has to retire, Jerry dies of a heart attack, and McCarthy is fired and they hire Sean Payton.

I didn't win Mega Millions the other night so I think real God owes me this one.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    Founders Club

Ideal outcome for Dallas tonight is they look like shit, Dak mangles a leg and has to retire, Jerry dies of a heart attack, and McCarthy is fired and they hire Sean Payton.

I didn't win Mega Millions the other night so I think real God owes me this one.

I only kinda sorta hate the Cowboys but I absolutely can’t stand McCarthy. He was a shitty coach in Green Bay and he got a second chance undeservedly with Dallas so I support @BleachedAnusDawg in his efforts.