Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gladiator

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2022

<

Elizabeth the Golden Age had a decent sea battle as the Spanish Armada lost the Ryder Cup in a storm

The Protestant Wind was a vicious wind. Proof that me and @dnc 's Engrish speaking, Protestant God is the one true God.

Winners Win @creepycoug .
    The sun set on the British empire 200+ years ago Yella. Those protestant pigs still worship at the alter of their king for Christ's sake. My people were writing poetry when those heathens were still inventing depression in winter caves.

Please.
    @creepycoug you ignorant, swarthy half Moorish slut. I'll always defer to you in philosopher king matters, but you gotta leave La Historia to the expurts. Pax Britanica lasted from 1815 - 1914 (i.e., 108 years ago). And the sun truly didn't set until the Suez crisis when it became clear that the Brits were no longer a great power.

Decline and rot began before. You know it. I know it. The American people know it.

Alas, you speak Engrish and send your kids to elite colleges founded by Protestants. We? won.

We? play the game as well as anyone.

P.S. Spain still has a king.

Yeah, but not a real one.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2022

People forget that REAL Protestant God punished the Romans for killing Jesus by turning them into greasy, Pope-slobbering Italians who flop at every opportunity.

Yeah, but they do do some things very, very, very well.

If I were to ever ex-pat myself, somewhere in Italy would be my comfort zone. I fucking LOVE Paris and the souwf of France, and of course I have an abiding affection for Spain. But I tire of the French pretty quickly, the Spanish ... eh, I've suffered the Gallegos my entire lifetim, and my grandmother, whom I loved dearly and with whom I spent a good chunk of my childhood, was a classically nutty Barcelonian. Probably explains a lot about me actually.

Italy and Italians are the right mix of old and new for me, miles of shoreline, Greek history without having to suffer Greece, relatively inexpensive (for the most part), beautiful women and great food.

Yeah, they're kinda fuck ups in a lot of ways ... at least the southern part of the country. But they're my kind of fuck ups.

I like to think of Italy as Mexico for sophisticated people.