Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Congrats

123457»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

It was an "EPIC" win over a Duck team that I keep hearing was total crap.

Clearly not Oregon's best since 2015 lost to uw's best since 2016.

By 3.

In our? last six matchups, UW has won by 49, 35, and 3.

Oregon has won by 3 (OT), 4 and 10.

It's chinteresting you would be the one acting like losing a close game basically isn't a loss at all.
    I like our last 6 matchups, that's what I like.

MH's last year. 4-8.
    Willie's only year with Braxton what's his name at QB.
    Lanning's rookie meltdown 4th qtr.

Not impressive wins but wins nonetheless.

That 2019 team was pretty good at uw and then in OT Meat ran it right up Jimmy's ass. That shot of him slamming his clipboard to the autzen turf will always be special.
    The memory is so special you got the year wrong.
    2018 an honest mistake. Oregon has beaten uw so many times the last 20+ years they all run together.
    And only 3 times in the last 7 years. Doesn't seem like it should be that tough, especially since 2 of those 3 (including the one in question) you were the underdogs, you'd think those would stick out a bit more than the ducked of forgettable plungers. You getting old fren?
    Would have been 4 but Husky's quit in 2020 and didn't show.
    You haven’t beaten us in regulation in Autzen since 2014. We’re up 49 points on you in that time. We had a better record in 2020. That was in n0 way a guaranteed 0regon win.
    Needs more qualifiers. In regulation, in Autzen, while raining, on a Friday night, with the starting QBs mother is in the stands.
    Pressing.

You have one OT win at Autzen in 8 fucking years 🤣

Needed a missed 42 yard field goal.

9-0 at home for the doogs this year!
    I wouldn't trade what Oregon has done against Washington since the your last Rose Bowl win for what Washington has done against Oregon. Would you?
    What's up with the selective time frame? You don't sound very optimistic about Keg Boy and Tosh going forward.
    Who knew that they way you "own" people here is to dodge questions put to you like a fucking Kunt. Since UW is a football power house I thought we could just use the last time you won a Rose Bowl as a starting point, I mean that shit happens all the time with you right? Or we could use the last time you won BSC bowl if you like.

Is nearly 25 years not a big enough time frame for you Haie?
    Selectivity is a quook's white flag.

9-0 at home. Happened this year.
    And here I always thought dodging question like a fucking Kunt on an anonymous message board was the sure sign of white flag.
    What am I dodging, you and Mike's definition of success ignores like 20 things. You have zero national titles. Poverty school by definition.

You guys act like you're Alabama when you can't even beat Iowa State and Oregon State. Maybe focus on that first.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

By 3.

It's chinteresting you would be the one acting like losing a close game basically isn't a loss at all.

MH's last year. 4-8.

That 2019 team was pretty good at uw and then in OT Meat ran it right up Jimmy's ass. That shot of him slamming his clipboard to the autzen turf will always be special.
    2018 an honest mistake. Oregon has beaten uw so many times the last 20+ years they all run together.
    And only 3 times in the last 7 years. Doesn't seem like it should be that tough, especially since 2 of those 3 (including the one in question) you were the underdogs, you'd think those would stick out a bit more than the ducked of forgettable plungers. You getting old fren?
    You haven’t beaten us in regulation in Autzen since 2014. We’re up 49 points on you in that time. We had a better record in 2020. That was in n0 way a guaranteed 0regon win.
    Needs more qualifiers. In regulation, in Autzen, while raining, on a Friday night, with the starting QBs mother is in the stands.
    Pressing.

I wouldn't trade what Oregon has done against Washington since the your last Rose Bowl win for what Washington has done against Oregon. Would you?
    What's up with the selective time frame? You don't sound very optimistic about Keg Boy and Tosh going forward.
    Who knew that they way you "own" people here is to dodge questions put to you like a fucking Kunt. Since UW is a football power house I thought we could just use the last time you won a Rose Bowl as a starting point, I mean that shit happens all the time with you right? Or we could use the last time you won BSC bowl if you like.

And here I always thought dodging question like a fucking Kunt on an anonymous message board was the sure sign of white flag.
    What am I dodging, you and Mike's definition of success ignores like 20 things. You have zero national titles. Poverty school by definition.

You guys act like you're Alabama when you can't even beat Iowa State and Oregon State. Maybe focus on that first.
    The obtuse act. Always a sure sign that a fucking kunt is waving the white flag
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

By 3.

MH's last year. 4-8.

Pressing.

So he pulls points out of his ass to avoid the previous points he pulled out of his ass.

If you live long enough

When Oregon had won 4 out of 5 post 1994 Husky fans mocked the concept and were told by duck fans that only the last 5 years or so mattered to recruits and stop living in the past etc

And today here we are as the series is turning inexorably back to UW duck fans want to go back 20 years not 3-3 over 7 (fuck covid)

Measuring the success of your program based on a .500 record versus Oregon.

Solid.

I can live with that.
    Remember that uw 2 game win streak?

Me too.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

By 3.

MH's last year. 4-8.

Pressing.

Flustered and flailing around. The boblet playbook.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

By 3.

MH's last year. 4-8.

Pressing.

Projection is your strongest play.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

By 3.

MH's last year. 4-8.

Pressing.

Projection is your strongest play.
    Neither you nor him even know what that means.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

If you live long enough

When Oregon had won 4 out of 5 post 1994 Husky fans mocked the concept and were told by duck fans that only the last 5 years or so mattered to recruits and stop living in the past etc

And today here we are as the series is turning inexorably back to UW duck fans want to go back 20 years not 3-3 over 7 (fuck covid)

Winners win. Losers lose.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beat Colorado. Winners.
    Winners win. losers lose.
    Baseman said:

Winners win. losers lose.