Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,998
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sark going 5-4 in year 5 was defended to the death

After two games of Petermen, well, not looking real good

You got deleted or banned for criticizing Sark - not seeing any LPT push back on the critical posts on Petermen

That's easy to figure out. Peterman doesn't give a shit about message boards and recruiting sites.

Sark blamed message boards and recruiting sites for the shortcomings of them being able to land recruits. Obviously there was dialogue with the staff and doogman before that has stopped completely. Kim thinks access is the key to their site even though they were fed bullshit lines from the previous staff all the time like "We had all these recruits lined up."

Most of us with half a brain can figure out Kim thinks that shit is what makes his site go but he is too much of a dumbass to understand the success of the team trumps all. With that mindset of access being tied to dollars for his website he would not let anyone critique the previous staff with the threat of losing insider information.

Since the current staff doesn't give a shit about his crappy website, people can critique all they want.

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dm.c needs a competitor.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'd ask if people think before they speak ... but we know that isn't the case.

I hate playing the what if game, but if the defense would have capitalized on half of the opportunities that they had to get INTs and Peters wasn't an idiot in getting his penalty to continue a drive, the score of the game turns to something closer to 59-31 ... at which point nobody is running their mouth about how bad things are under Petersen.

Fucking perspective
  • Options
    Voted down for the use of "dingleberry" ... no where close to edgy enough for this bored
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Welcome gunt and that is one of the better handle names I have seen.

Enjoy your time here and all the fun associated with it, such as disguised links that show pictures of naked old men orgies, fat chicks with gunts, and all the racism/sexism you can handle.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Voted down for the use of "dingleberry" ... no where close to edgy enough for this bored

WTF'd for it coming from the guy who said "p*ssy"
    Well played
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Welcome, Gunt (How awesome is it to say that, seriously, just say it out loud to yourself right now).

I remember you on the doogman boreds back in the day as Stew72, good to have you on bored. I won't tell you to LEAVE!!!11! since it seems you already have this place dialed in.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Welcome gunt. You should introduce yourself to cuntwaffle, something tells me you guys have something in common.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I think I just got cancer after reading SoDawgs post.

Fucker has an enormous amount of sand in his vag. There are some complete fucktards over there right now.

How fucked up is it that section14FS seems only mildly special ed in comparison to some of these twats?
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Ross 2013 - 208 yards REC, 1 TD. 39 yards rushing 0 TD.

Ross 2014 - 150 yards REC, 2 TD. 28 yards rushing 1 TD.

But I like to say John Ross doesn't look as good in 2014 as he did in 2013, it's what I like to do.

Stop with the stats. The window lickers over there get confused.

Just like our fat, alkey former coach deciding when to go deep, they like to come up with their bullshit opinions through "feel".
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ross 2013 - 208 yards REC, 1 TD. 39 yards rushing 0 TD.

Ross 2014 - 150 yards REC, 2 TD. 28 yards rushing 1 TD.

But I like to say John Ross doesn't look as good in 2014 as he did in 2013, it's what I like to do.

Facts are like Kryptonite at Doogfarm. So they do not allow them.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,998
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    sizzle > fax

some of you need to learn the difference.