Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Woof

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022

The Oklahoma State bored isn't too broken up about him leaving. Described there as "the worst tackler I've ever seen."

He'll fit right in

We love a good angry cope. The charting retards over at PFF think he’s an above average tackler for a corner.
    How does his COV stat compare to all our DBs from this year?
    Best by far. Had the 3rd highest coverage grade in the Big 12 this season. He can really play.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Oklahoma State bored isn't too broken up about him leaving. Described there as "the worst tackler I've ever seen."

He'll fit right in

He's a cornerback that is 2nd team all conference. There might be some truth to that, but they are just salty

If he is forced to make more than 3 tackles a game, the defense as a whole is fucking up. He just needs to cover.
    Teams are not going to force our corners to make tackles when they can get the same results attacking our safeties and linebackers. Yawn
    Good thing Dom is getting moved back to safety and we got Goforth lol.
    Dom can't cover. Not sure this is a good thing.

He can't really hit either. Not sure what he brings to the table?
    He can hit just fine. I'm not a big fan of his coverage either.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022

He'll fit right in

He's a cornerback that is 2nd team all conference. There might be some truth to that, but they are just salty

If he is forced to make more than 3 tackles a game, the defense as a whole is fucking up. He just needs to cover.
    Teams are not going to force our corners to make tackles when they can get the same results attacking our safeties and linebackers. Yawn

His ball skills suck. But he is typically close in coverage (again comparing him vs his peers which are awful). He can definitely hit though. Not sure where that assumption comes from.

He has been underwhelming as a playmaker but I would welcome him moving to safety and crashing down on the run or hitting guys on crossing routes.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He'll fit right in

His ball skills suck. But he is typically close in coverage (again comparing him vs his peers which are awful). He can definitely hit though. Not sure where that assumption comes from.

He has been underwhelming as a playmaker but I would welcome him moving to safety and crashing down on the run or hitting guys on crossing routes.
    Its more so he is out of position

When he gets a hit it tends to be a flag
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Got 6 figures, damn good shit. Looks like he’ll be our nickel.

OSU only offered $50k. Big dicked them.