Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Massive Doog Boner

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

After all these transfer portal commitments and literally everybody returning, my doog boner is off the Richter scale and pointing 90 degrees towards heaven. Hallelujah to our first REAL FOOTBALL COACH SINCE THE DAWGFATHER.

Queue offseason natty.

Here's to raging, massive doog boners tearing through sweatpants, cumming on everybody

New board motto?
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Where did I say he was comparable to DJ? I said he’s our first real coach since DJ.

Reading comprehension :smile:
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where did I say he was comparable to DJ? I said he’s our first real coach since DJ.

English Class ;)

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stopped reading replies. Maybe others realize this too. Longduckdong is a duck dong.

The OP is a troll. It's a piss poor one but it worked.
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I 100% agree that Longduckdong is a troll too
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know that one of the Long Ducks hates me but I'm never sure which one

Why not both?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I 100% agree that Longduckdong is a troll too

Hmm. If you can't see that I was trying to give your post the benefit of the doubt then I can't help you.
  • Options
    KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

After all these transfer portal commitments and literally everybody returning, my doog boner is off the Richter scale and pointing 90 degrees towards heaven. Hallelujah to our first REAL FOOTBALL COACH SINCE THE DAWGFATHER.

Queue offseason natty.

Here's to raging, massive doog boners tearing through sweatpants, cumming on everybody

Disagree
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Queue offseason natty.

You have not seen me watch football
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Reading comprehension :smile:

Engrish isn't my first language you goddamn little yellow bastard.
    Careful
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2022

Asian men have small penises.

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,561
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dannarc said:

I remember Sark beating USC and the we're back bullshit, Dawgfather2.0. I really like the trajectory and what Deboners done so far, but James name needs to be omitted until we win a natty and pop off

It's funny how fast people forget 2016, 12-2 conference champs. Hottest coaching hire ever who clearly built something and by year three had everything firing on all cylinders. Better talent was coming down the pipeline. Clemson of the west.

A complete implosion by Deboer would be unremarkable given the nosedive we all just lived through.
    Watching Rick hold the Rose Bowl trophy for the 3rd place in the nation DAWGS thinking of many many return trips for the Florida State of the west with our Joe Paterno of UW coach

Narrator

Within 8 years UW would be 0-12
    It's possible UW is an easy place to win quickly but a hard place to sustain it. I'd lesser throw Sark in there going from 0-12 to 5-7 then 7-6 with a Holiday Bowl win.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

dannarc said:

I remember Sark beating USC and the we're back bullshit, Dawgfather2.0. I really like the trajectory and what Deboners done so far, but James name needs to be omitted until we win a natty and pop off

It's funny how fast people forget 2016, 12-2 conference champs. Hottest coaching hire ever who clearly built something and by year three had everything firing on all cylinders. Better talent was coming down the pipeline. Clemson of the west.

A complete implosion by Deboer would be unremarkable given the nosedive we all just lived through.
    Watching Rick hold the Rose Bowl trophy for the 3rd place in the nation DAWGS thinking of many many return trips for the Florida State of the west with our Joe Paterno of UW coach

Narrator

Within 8 years UW would be 0-12
    It's possible UW is an easy place to win quickly but a hard place to sustain it. I'd lesser throw Sark in there going from 0-12 to 5-7 then 7-6 with a Holiday Bowl win.
    there has been one coach since black and white TVs who has been able to. And when I say win, like real bowl games and big non conference games. Fuck outta here with Peterman's wins vs Stanford and OSU.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    Motown said:

Queue offseason natty.

I mean if his doog boner is 90 degrees while standing and pointing up, he might have more serious issues

What's the deal with all the bent dick commercials these days? I mean WTF are you doing with your dick to have it end up looking like this in the first place?
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Queue offseason natty.

Unfortunately, after working 25+ years in law enforcement, some shit is creepy and not funny in any context
    Sounds like snowflake bullshit to me. You need a doll to show us where the scary man hurt you?