Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Massive Doog Boner

After all these transfer portal commitments and literally everybody returning, my doog boner is off the Richter scale and pointing 90 degrees towards heaven. Hallelujah to our first REAL FOOTBALL COACH SINCE THE DAWGFATHER.

Queue offseason natty.

Here's to raging, massive doog boners tearing through sweatpants, cumming on everybody

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

After all these transfer portal commitments and literally everybody returning, my doog boner is off the Richter scale and pointing 90 degrees towards heaven. Hallelujah to our first REAL FOOTBALL COACH SINCE THE DAWGFATHER.

Queue offseason natty.

Here's to raging, massive doog boners tearing through sweatpants, cumming on everybody

You can? Now you tell us.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I remember Sark beating USC and the we're back bullshit, Dawgfather2.0. I really like the trajectory and what Deboners done so far, but James name needs to be omitted until we win a natty and pop off
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,084
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Queue offseason natty.

Pics?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

I remember Sark beating USC and the we're back bullshit, Dawgfather2.0. I really like the trajectory and what Deboners done so far, but James name needs to be omitted until we win a natty and pop off

It's funny how fast people forget 2016, 12-2 conference champs. Hottest coaching hire ever who clearly built something and by year three had everything firing on all cylinders. Better talent was coming down the pipeline. Clemson of the west.

A complete implosion by Deboer would be unremarkable given the nosedive we all just lived through.
    Watching Rick hold the Rose Bowl trophy for the 3rd place in the nation DAWGS thinking of many many return trips for the Florida State of the west with our Joe Paterno of UW coach

Narrator

Within 8 years UW would be 0-12
    Dying. Free shoes of the west