Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    we really need all caps for the title?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

we really need all caps for the title?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Really cool they bumped him up to a four star once they knew he was going to Ohio State.

But how are stars a scam?
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Really cool they bumped him up to a four star once they knew he was going to Ohio State.

But how are stars a scam?
    💻
    📁CopyPastas
    📃 Speculation.proofinhand.doc
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm really not concerned about a high school qb anymore. The transfer portal has bumped that spot to about the need of a LS for me. You get a kid from HS and chances are he isn't going to stay with you till he's ready to play. I'm not worried about Abraham Lincoln Kinholz at all. I bet he isn't even at tOSU in 2 years.

What I am disappointed about is the kid ditched this staff who were the first major program to show him any love. Speaks about character in my book.

So we are saying he doesn’t do it the right way?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2022

I'm really not concerned about a high school qb anymore. The transfer portal has bumped that spot to about the need of a LS for me. You get a kid from HS and chances are he isn't going to stay with you till he's ready to play. I'm not worried about Abraham Lincoln Kinholz at all. I bet he isn't even at tOSU in 2 years.

What I am disappointed about is the kid ditched this staff who were the first major program to show him any love. Speaks about character in my book.

huh? I'm saying I don't like what the kid did. Key word is kid. He wants to drop UW after they basically got his name out there, so be it. Not my cup of tea
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

huh? I'm saying I don't like what the kid did. Key word is kid. He wants to drop UW after they basically got his name out there, so be it. Not my cup of tea
    We dropped a linemen who ended up sucking this year. It’s a two way street.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

very true
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

But first we made him work 18 hours a week at Door Dash in the offseason.
    Sam T is the biggest pussy in Husky history. Corey Luciano's pancake/throat choke is my #1 non-td play of the year
    Gif please