Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Prime

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The performative religious fraud currently getting his doors blown off by a vastly inferior team in the only game that matters for them, second consecutive year.

A little early to be dancing on their grave, but as a licensed Deion hater I'm obligated to add that this is just against a shitty HBCU that might as well be a D3 level team. Actual FCS champs NDSU would plunger both of these teams.
    Yeah they should win eventually. This is the talent gap equivalent of UW playing a bad Mountain west team. Just annoyed because i saw this clip this morning and literally threw up. If I’d ever had a coach who did this I’d be thrown off the team so fast after cracking up (big belly laughs in the locker room)

ugh. He almost squeezed a tear out. I'm in the camp that thinks he'll acquire enough talent to get Colorado to win but this is pretty cringe. Not gonna lie.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The performative religious fraud currently getting his doors blown off by a vastly inferior team in the only game that matters for them, second consecutive year.

A little early to be dancing on their grave, but as a licensed Deion hater I'm obligated to add that this is just against a shitty HBCU that might as well be a D3 level team. Actual FCS champs NDSU would plunger both of these teams.
    Yeah they should win eventually. This is the talent gap equivalent of UW playing a bad Mountain west team. Just annoyed because i saw this clip this morning and literally threw up. If I’d ever had a coach who did this I’d be thrown off the team so fast after cracking up (big belly laughs in the locker room)

Black Sark? No, Black Kenneth Copeland.
    The announcers constantly calling this a "national championship game" is the most 2020 Pac-12 North champs bullshit I've ever heard.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He’s going to be such a disaster in fbs it will be hilarious.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Oh I don't know about that

ntxduck said:

He can’t beat decent teams that he is exponentially more talented than in FCS. Why would he be able to beat competent teams that he has less talent than at the FBS level? Hell bring some talent to Boulder, but overall they’ll still be middle of the pack. Plus, his son isn’t fbs caliber and he’ll insist on starting him
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

He can’t beat decent teams that he is exponentially more talented than in FCS. Why would he be able to beat competent teams that he has less talent than at the FBS level? Hell bring some talent to Boulder, but overall they’ll still be middle of the pack. Plus, his son isn’t fbs caliber and he’ll insist on starting him
    I respect your opinion but I think you're jumping the gun on this

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The only chance he has is if he allows an open qb competition. His son will get eaten alive against p5 teams.

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The people jumping the gun are the chucklefucks who threw a $30m hail mary at a guy who has been coaching at the college level in any capacity for less than three years, and is playing in the equivalent of a D2 conference.

You can admit you love his sizzle and just leave it at that.
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The people jumping the gun are the chucklefucks who threw a $30m hail mary at a guy who has been coaching at the college level in any capacity for less than three years, and is playing in the equivalent of a D2 conference.

He is going to recruit like a motherfucker

Talk to me about it in two years

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

I would put money on him never sniffing a top 10 class to Boulder

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Sizzlers often do!

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Colorado doesn’t need an elite X’s and O’s coach. They need talent and the program is dead. Deion was a good hire.
    Like all programs they just need to win. I don't see how anything improves if prime brings in a boat load of talent and still flames in epic fashion. You still have to fucking win.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club

A white kid dropping the ball and losing Jackson State the game is straight out of a Chappelle's Show bit.

There is so much awesome in this take. I had to rewind the highlights because I couldn’t believe what I saw.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Colorado doesn’t need an elite X’s and O’s coach. They need talent and the program is dead. Deion was a good hire.
    Like all programs they just need to win. I don't see how anything improves if prime brings in a boat load of talent and still flames in epic fashion. You still have to fucking win.
    Sean Lewis coaches offense. The guy from Alabama who was DC at FSU under Jimbo coaches defense. Sanders acquires the talent, gives impassioned speeches, cries and praises god. Deion is the ring master, not the lion trainer. I think it’s going to work eventually. I’ve got my popcorn ready either way, it should be spectacular theatre.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Sean Lewis coaches offense. The guy from Alabama who was DC at FSU under Jimbo coaches defense. Sanders acquires the talent, gives impassioned speeches, cries and praises god. Deion is the ring master, not the lion trainer. I think it’s going to work eventually. I’ve got my popcorn ready either way, it should be spectacular theatre.
    This. I don’t know if they will win a championship, but criticizing the hire is trying a little too hard IMO.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Two things can both be true. Sanders can be a great hire for Colorado, even if he only succeeds in getting them .500ish before jumping jobs again. (Which is about all I’m expecting.) They’ve been atrocious. At least they’ll be relevant for a minute.