Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

All time weirdo.

Who is the all tim weirdo?
    @HeNeedsMoreTim
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like he didn’t go to Oregon this weekend.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like he didn’t go to Oregon this weekend.

Didn't he go last weekend?

There was talk that he might be visiting UCLA or Colorado this weekend. If it turns out he visits UW, that's probably a good thing
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Beating a horse here I know, but how in the fuck is the cupboard so shockingly bare in the secondary. Got 5 DBs on board for the class and its possible every fucking one plays a lot next year.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022
    Penace said:

Beating a horse here I know, but how in the fuck is the cupboard so shockingly bare in the secondary. Got 5 DBs on board for the class and its possible every fucking one plays a lot next year.

First off the heir apparent to the NFL corners is playing and balling out at USC. It was tough to loose him in the portal as he would have obviously started this year in front of Erving, and is probably one of two players who would have had this team undefeated and in the playoffs
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    Standard Supporter
    Man, I can't handle these ups and downs, only to be potentially up again. Need to take a walk.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    Standard Supporter

Penace said:

First off the heir apparent to the NFL corners is playing and balling out at USC. It was tough to loose him in the portal as he would have obviously started this year in front of Erving, and is probably one of two players who would have had this team undefeated and in the playoffs
    That’s a bit of high praise for Covington. 17 tackles, 4 passes defended and 0 picks this year for a bad SC defense. Sounds like he would have fit right in with the guys shuffling in and out at UW this year.
    I thought it was a whoosh?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

Penace said:

That’s a bit of high praise for Covington. 17 tackles, 4 passes defended and 0 picks this year for a bad SC defense. Sounds like he would have fit right in with the guys shuffling in and out at UW this year.
    I thought it was a whoosh?
    Hope so.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Duck fans already saying Pressley got scared off because they got a transfer from an Alabama benchwarmer

Oregon coaches knew Pressley was gone, thus the portal guy. Most Duck fans on the sites you’re reading are idiots.

If you lose a HS guy at the last minute it makes since to go with an experienced portal guy. He's a one year plug the gap at a position of need. Certainly not a Gonzalez. LIPO.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

Man, I can't handle these ups and downs, only to be potentially up again. Need to take a walk.

A long one? For perspective?