Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon @ Washington - Highlights (2019)

13»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Yeah, Oregon had unlimited resources in the 80’s and up until the mid-90’s.

Knight spent $$$ primarily on facilities after the 1995 Rose Bowl to help recruiting.

Oregon State was unwatchable in football until around 1998.

I started going to Oregon games in the early 80’s with a group of friends and had good times and bad . . .

I’ve had plenty of complaints about different Oregon coaches and assistants . . .

If they had an 0-12 season, I would lose some interest until things turned around. I wouldn’t be looking for a different team.

OMG. The Beavs beat Oregon this year. The end of the world is near.

They have a great coach who does more with much less, just like he did when he was the QB at OSU.

The Huskies wouldn’t have gone to the Rose Bowl if he had started that game at Washington as a RS-Frosh.

After the starter got injured he came in to rally the Beavs back in a close loss.

OSU was the best team in the conference at the end of the year.

OSU, Oregon and UW ended in a three-way tie for first with one loss. Yes, Oregon beat Washington and Tui that year.

I am thankful that Knight has chosen to donate $$$ to both sports and/or academic facilities at both Oregon and Stanford.

Despite this, I despise Nike.

I’m sorry Washington doesn’t have any donors who care as much about sports.

OSU doesn’t care about sports, dumbass. They spent most of the 90’s trying to kill the men’s baseball program.

When they started to be successful in men’s baseball, who ponied up the money to keep Coach Casey from going to another program (Notre Dame)?

PHIL KNIGHT, you ignorant slut.

BTW: I noticed you didn’t say how much you were willing to bet that I wasn’t a D-1 athlete?
    Then STFU.

Stick to Husky sports . . . You don’t know shit about Oregon State sports and their programs either.

Sure. Post post a picture. NOC. Your melt down is historic
    I noticed how you ran and failed to back up the shit you were slinging.

Woman up!
    You're the one who keeps running your mouth you were a D1 athlete -- a traumatized one but a D1 athlete.

If you want to try and prove it, go ahead.

You're the one issuing Strawman challenges and popping off on the UW fan that --unprovoked -- tried to choke you in Autzen Stadium 30 years ago.

Do you have a video? How about an audio recording that substantiates your version of how you told him off?

What's your point? You're the one coming here and popping off. You ran at Hayward Field in HS. Cool. Did you hang with Pre? Did Bowerman shake your hand?

If you want to beat your chest and prove you were a D1 athlete, go for it.
    I’m popping off? . . . No, I’m making your kunt ache.

You’ve been exposed and called out for the jack ass you are.

When I’m mistaken, I admit it.

I don’t lash out like a little bitch.
    That's fine. I understand your D1 boast was made at a moment of weakness. I'll let both your OSU falsehoods go as errors. You admitted you were wrong on one. I can understand why the other is embarrassing.

Also, when you're wrong and proven wrong you shouldn't lash out like a little bitch.

You mean lashing out like you without addressing the bullshit you’re called out on . . .
    Read what I posted. I posted it again. Not my problem you can't comprehend it. You already proved my original point.

Jonathan Smith is a good football coach. I always pull for the Beavs, except when they play my? Dawgs. I enjoyed their March Basketball run. As you said, OSU doesn't have the resources the Ducks have. That's why you picked the Ducks. You have no affiliation with Oregon other than you and your pals have season tickets. (It's not a leap imagining your pals prevented that Husky fan who tried to choke you from finishing the job) and your HS run in hallowed Hayward Stadium where Pre and Bowerman once tread.

You like to talk about 0-12. I have seen you post it here several times. NOGAF. Plenty of ribbing among Dawg fans here about Owen Twelve. Deep down you know if Oregon Owen'd you'd be gone. You admitted Oregon is serious about football and that's why you're a Duck fan. No shame in that. Own it. You're an entitled fan. You're not alone. It's ok.

You're among the long line of Quooks that obsess over UW. It's why you make up digs if Jonathan Smith played the whole game in 2000, Oregon State would have won. Of course you doubled down adding UW's 1 loss was to Oregon. NOC. NOC that Oregon would have gone to the Rose Bowl if they beat Oregon State -- but they didn't. That's probably why you made up the Jonathan Smith not starting story. It makes the Ducks loss look better. In your mind. NOC.

Everyone here knows UW's warts. We debate it here ad nauseam. You like to hijack threads with what you think are sick burns. Jack Locker. You knew enough to call him Jack Locker and you tried to throw in a little dig. NOC. No one here thinks Jack was a good QB.

Take a few days, find a little perspective and come back new and improved. Or not.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Sure, you were going to chin it.

Funny, where are all the threads expressing disenchantment with the coaching staff and the direction of the program.

Seem to have missed those. Lots of thanks to Coach Pete, though (smirk), you entitled asses.

You remember what he said when he was hired? What he planned to be doing 10 years later. Look it up. There was no mention of still being the head coach.

Do your homework Kunt. You'll find plenty by me.

Funny you use the word entitled. You didn't go to Oregon. You have no affiliation with the school but yet as you in your words pick a school that has unlimited resources for football. Sounds entitled to me,

Why not Oregon State? They care about sports. They went further in the NCAA's. They gave your unlimited resource Ducks a nasty surprise this year. Or are you a Nike front runner? What happens if the program wanes when Uncle Phil checks out? you like to talk about 0-12. I bet you're the kind of fan that would drop an 0-12 Oregon like a bad habit and jump to the latest and greatest.
    Trublue lives in Springfield.
    LOL . . .

• Options
    Bump this thread
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Put your money where your mouth is or STFU before calling someone a liar.

Your mouth is on dead things
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,790
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Yeah, Oregon had unlimited resources in the 80’s and up until the mid-90’s.

Knight spent $$$ primarily on facilities after the 1995 Rose Bowl to help recruiting.

Oregon State was unwatchable in football until around 1998.

I started going to Oregon games in the early 80’s with a group of friends and had good times and bad . . .

I’ve had plenty of complaints about different Oregon coaches and assistants . . .

If they had an 0-12 season, I would lose some interest until things turned around. I wouldn’t be looking for a different team.

OMG. The Beavs beat Oregon this year. The end of the world is near.

They have a great coach who does more with much less, just like he did when he was the QB at OSU.

The Huskies wouldn’t have gone to the Rose Bowl if he had started that game at Washington as a RS-Frosh.

After the starter got injured he came in to rally the Beavs back in a close loss.

OSU was the best team in the conference at the end of the year.

OSU, Oregon and UW ended in a three-way tie for first with one loss. Yes, Oregon beat Washington and Tui that year.

I am thankful that Knight has chosen to donate $$$ to both sports and/or academic facilities at both Oregon and Stanford.

Despite this, I despise Nike.

I’m sorry Washington doesn’t have any donors who care as much about sports.

OSU doesn’t care about sports, dumbass. They spent most of the 90’s trying to kill the men’s baseball program.

When they started to be successful in men’s baseball, who ponied up the money to keep Coach Casey from going to another program (Notre Dame)?

PHIL KNIGHT, you ignorant slut.

BTW: I noticed you didn’t say how much you were willing to bet that I wasn’t a D-1 athlete?
    Then STFU.

Stick to Husky sports . . . You don’t know shit about Oregon State sports and their programs either.

TL, DR
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Was tru a necrophiliac before his traumatic brain injury or is that just an odd side effect after the fact?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,790
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Was tru a necrophiliac before his traumatic brain injury or is that just an odd side effect after the fact?

• Options

trublue said:

Put your money where your mouth is or STFU before calling someone a liar.

Your mouth is on dead things
    @BundyDawg true?!?!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Look at Tru owning all these fools. On DR.

LOL......................................................

The House Damone built!