Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Satisfaction

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

So Mike has some input.

Thanks Mike!

Oregon had two OL's named first team all-conference by the coaches. Solid 1-2 punch at RB and a QB that'll be moving around by then.

How do you like what I’ve done with this place so far? Personally, I’m not fond of the flooring.
    A Legend in his own mind. Mike, why do you insist on showing people how petty and small you really are? It's a bad look. Don't let Haie and his Alter-ego cheering you give you encouragement. I'm just trying to help you here.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"See Ya at DR!" 🤣

And here you are.

I'm sure Daddy will approve of this "sick burn" , Junior.
    Daddy? You have a lot in common with the Dazzler these days. 😂

And stop stealing my shit. Loser.
    Too late. Adoptive Daddy approves.

Come on Damone, you've defended this POS and everything he's ever poasted about me even before I got up your ass. You're weak as hell. He's your cripple project and I get that. Just stop pretending he isn't.
    Notice how no quooks even come to your "defence" anymore except MikeSeaver after the occasional bong hit.

Jesus, I can't even imagine what an aids riddled shit mess you must have been in 2016 and 17.

Probably 2018 as well.
    Tru not wasting his time here anymore. Hatch just toys with you Damone Jr. Seaver has been here today. I must be missing all the others that are here daily. And unlike Damone, I really don't need people running to defend me. I'm a man. Therein lies the difference.
    LOL I've orchestrated so many Snatch meltdowns I've lost count at this point.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"See Ya at DR!" 🤣

And here you are.

Come on Damone, you've defended this POS and everything he's ever poasted about me even before I got up your ass. You're weak as hell. He's your cripple project and I get that. Just stop pretending he isn't.
    Notice how no quooks even come to your "defence" anymore except MikeSeaver after the occasional bong hit.

Jesus, I can't even imagine what an aids riddled shit mess you must have been in 2016 and 17.

Probably 2018 as well.
    Tru not wasting his time here anymore. Hatch just toys with you Damone Jr. Seaver has been here today. I must be missing all the others that are here daily. And unlike Damone, I really don't need people running to defend me. I'm a man. Therein lies the difference.
    LOL I've orchestrated so many Snatch meltdowns I've lost count at this point.
    LOL...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You really are Damone's grasshopper.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm here mostly to piss off the Ducks and the ambulance chasers who need to be knocked down a few pegs. But I suppose I'm mostly a soldier and Damone, FTJ, and Haie do the heavy lifting, with Race getting in some good zingers.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I'm here mostly to piss off the Ducks and the ambulance chasers who need to be knocked down a few pegs. But I suppose I'm mostly a soldier and Damone, FTJ, and Haie do the heavy lifting, with Race getting in some good zingers.

Youre always welcome at Damone’s Duck Refuge FMBill!
  • Options

Damone doesn't do any heavy lifting. He just does anger when his vag gets inflamed. And boy is that thing huge today. You're not in their class. That's a good thing.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I've asked football related questions in this thread and none of you have answered. This is a football board first. Come on guys. We're a team here.

Here's the football talk

You lost and your attention whore program will be back to 5-7 soon. The end.
  • Options
    4 pages in and Damone is so beside himself that he's taking control of the board.

My work took less time than I anticipated. Broken.
  • Options

I kinda like 4DR. Damone's Deranged Dogs Duck Refuge.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"See Ya at DR!" 🤣

And here you are.

Probably 2018 as well.
    Yeah, he's been busy at the Rose City Cemetery all day
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m okay with being a Deranged Dog 🤷🏼‍♂️

You’re a yorkie guy so I know they scare you
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Real men can take a Yorkie for a walk. Insecure men, can't. They just can't.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Damone doesn't do any heavy lifting. He just does anger when his vag gets inflamed. And boy is that thing huge today. You're not in their class. That's a good thing.
    You guys are not awful for Duck fans. Even some of the white trash ones know their football. It's easier to do this when you're dealing with stupid trolls with speed limit IQs on Doogman and other past boreds. Or maybe I've just gone soft...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do you carry it in your purse?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I've asked football related questions in this thread and none of you have answered. This is a football board first. Come on guys. We're a team here.

Here's the football talk

You lost and your attention whore program will be back to 5-7 soon. The end.
    Thank you for your football contribution Bill.

You're wrong but I get the hope. Ducks have been the top dog in this conference for soooooooooooooooo long. Pun intended.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Your insecurity in your manhood is showing. Let me guess, big dog=little man. The opposite of me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Your insecurity in your manhood is showing. Let me guess, big dog=little man. The opposite of me.
    I’m just not a salon dog guy, sue me. Only reason to own a dog is if they work. But you wouldn’t understand that. Go kiss your yorkie fag.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

You guys are not awful for Duck fans. Even some of the white trash ones know their football. It's easier to do this when you're dealing with stupid trolls with speed limit IQs on Doogman and other past boreds. Or maybe I've just gone soft...
    What some here don't understand is that most of us couldn't stand the Duck boards. The only good one turned to shit when new management took over.
  • Options
    This was fun guys. We made some real teamwork progress here today. It took my leadership but everyone played a vital role. Except you Mike. You were no fun at all. Angry. We need to work on that as a team.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m just not a salon dog guy, sue me. Only reason to own a dog is if they work. But you wouldn’t understand that. Go kiss your yorkie fag.
    I don't need a dog to fetch my food. But I'm not judging. She's a beautiful Yorkie and wasn't cheap.