Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to No One

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
The softest of hearts seek emptied attention.

Or the loneliest dullards strapped to a bottle, staring down an attention seeking revolver.

Place your money on the latter, boys. We’re eating tonight.

- MS

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or the loneliest dullards strapped to a bottle, staring down an attention seeking revolver.

- MS

A tear formed in my eye reading this

Quite evocative
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

- MS

Why did Damone take offense?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Can we get back to taking football.

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

I've been trying all day.

Why did you take offense?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

I said I run this place now. Get used to it.

We will talk football when I say so….

Which is never.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.
    LOL...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.
    LOL...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Enjoy your new board.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.
    I'm sure your little childlike fit will pass soon enough.

LOL........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

LOL........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Probably not.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.
    Your attention span isn't that great. Nope. Plus you'll get bored with Haie and FTJ like the rest of us.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.
    Your attention span isn't that great. Nope. Plus you'll get bored with Haie and FTJ like the rest of us.
    Sounds like wishful thinking. The next time one of my posts doesn’t get you spinning will be the first.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.
    Sounds like wishful thinking. The next time one of my posts doesn’t get you spinning will be the first.
    You are precious, stupid, but precious. If you were here I'd hug you and pat you on your pointy head.

You're harmless. Like my Yorkie. She likes to bark too. It's so cute.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.
    You are precious, stupid, but precious. If you were here I'd hug you and pat you on your pointy head.

lol a Yorkie? Fucking parody account.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.

Didn’t you just say you’re a man in another post? A yorkie?! Gayest post imaginable.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.

Didn’t you just say you’re a man in another post? A yorkie?! Gayest post imaginable.
    Only a "man" not secure within himself would poast that. What are you, 23?
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.

37 and going hunting with my real dog in the morning. You let our wife pick your dog and it shows. Sad.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.

37 and going hunting with my real dog in the morning. You let our wife pick your dog and it shows. Sad.
    No, I let my daughter's pick it because I don't need a big dog to make me feel manly. Some guys do. Hopefully you bring enough squirrel home for the family.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.

No, I let my daughter's pick it because I don't need a big dog to make me feel manly. Some guys do. Hopefully you bring enough squirrel home for the family.
    Pics?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

- MS

Which is never.

Enjoy your new board.

Probably not.

Pics?
    So you want pics of teen girls? Or the Yorkie? I'm hoping the Yorkie.