Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to ChuckHIV

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Disappointed in you, @chuck

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

Yes it looks bad, and kind of is. My reason for it seemed solid at the moment.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.
    Tell us more about private golf clubs in Clark county.

Your “explanation” here just made it even worse.

Have you tried Dawgman? Seems more your speed.
    Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    This is coming from the group of geniuses that have incorrectly accused me of having a different alt around 10 times on the Refuge 😆
    Thanks for weighing in, Fire The Janitor.

Your drunk poasting this evening in the Duck Refuge was obvious using both handles.

Good old Fire Marshall Bill had your back, though.

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!
    You wish someone was as bored and lonely as you to have the time to do all that. Is your wife still out?

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    Don't you have a fat wife to try to please? i'd get off the message boards if I were you sparky
    Wow. That sounds like a threat. Is it?
    So?
    Your sabbatical did you little good.

I'm worried about you.

Being old and all.
    Are you knew? JFC. What a fucking clueless idiot.
    Not so new that I can’t care about your mental well-being. You okay? Or is it time to recharge?
    If you've been around I'd think you'd be a bit more dialed in. You're not.

How does Chucks balls feel on your chin?
    Does Haie swallow?
    You and Chuck got caught at the glory hole. Rather than lashing out and looking even more ridiculous,the right call would have been to own it, move on, and STFU. This thread would have been over three days ago if you hadn’t started acting like a defensive sandy cunt.
    Naw, made one innocent post defending Chuck and then all of the piling on started. You have two fans Damone. I'm just trying to keep them entertained now. You're free to not open this thread. Unless Haie is forcing you too of course. Then I understand.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.

Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.
    This is coming from the group of geniuses that have incorrectly accused me of having a different alt around 10 times on the Refuge 😆

Your drunk poasting this evening in the Duck Refuge was obvious using both handles.

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!
    You wish someone was as bored and lonely as you to have the time to do all that. Is your wife still out?

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    Don't you have a fat wife to try to please? i'd get off the message boards if I were you sparky
    So?

I'm worried about you.

Being old and all.
    Not so new that I can’t care about your mental well-being. You okay? Or is it time to recharge?

Does Haie swallow?
    You and Chuck got caught at the glory hole. Rather than lashing out and looking even more ridiculous,the right call would have been to own it, move on, and STFU. This thread would have been over three days ago if you hadn’t started acting like a defensive sandy cunt.
    Naw, made one post sucking Chucks cock and then all of the piling on started. You have two fans Damone. I'm just trying to keep them entertained now. You're free to not open this thread. Unless Haie is forcing you too of course. Then I understand.
    Keep bumping it top and showing your ass. It's fun to see.

It's my fucking thread dipshit.

Maybe take your own advice.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Thanks for the flags 😆

What a loser
    Hi Haie!

Pathetic.
    Come again 2Joke.
    So?

I'm worried about you.

Being old and all.

Does Haie swallow?
    Naw, made one post sucking Chucks cock and then all of the piling on started. You have two fans Damone. I'm just trying to keep them entertained now. You're free to not open this thread. Unless Haie is forcing you too of course. Then I understand.
    Keep bumping it top and showing your ass. It's fun to see.

It's my fucking thread dipshit.

Maybe take your own advice.
    Last.
    Word.
    Mike.

Prove me wrong.

Dipshit.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

The funniest thing is in 7 pages @chuck has one post

That's how you do it

This was a nice thought even if it’s not true. His second or third post was also almost Tequila long.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

That's how you do it

Come see the duck show his ass and struggle on the Husky Football board.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's how you do it

This was a nice thought even if it’s not true. His second or third post was also almost Tequila long.
    But still
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't think I know how to pm people lol.

Sometimes some shit pops up that I respond to

Sometimes it's a group thread about what a vagina damone is
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

I'm rent free in a lot of peoples heads so the fact I'm often a topic of conversation makes sense. DAWG sense.

I know their thread would have legs, but 3 days? Exceeded my expectations.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm rent free in a lot of peoples heads so the fact I'm often a topic of conversation makes sense. DAWG sense.

Some folks here just don’t know how to shit talk Damone properly.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

I love me some @chuck. He's a good dude. And he's right in one sense that The Refuge could be a lot better than it is. I don't know if a Higher Discussion Duck Refuge is the solution or not. Hardy har har.

Anyway, onwards and upwards
    Seriously?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Expecting calm, civil discourse on a Duck board on a Husky site, even Dawgman, is beyond stupid.

and if Oregon manages to beat UW next year, the blowback on our main board will be akin to root canal surgery
    I doubt it. They'll crow for a couple of days, but there aren't that many of them. And their trash talk is weak as fuck anyway.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599

If it makes you feel better I made that up lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If it makes you feel better I made that up lol
    Made what up? I don't really read your stuff.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

Chuck will survive this

He survived HIV

It's all malarkey anyway

I love me some @chuck. He's a good dude. And he's right in one sense that The Refuge could be a lot better than it is. I don't know if a Higher Discussion Duck Refuge is the solution or not. Hardy har har.

Anyway, onwards and upwards
    Seriously?
    Yes Billy, seriously. Just like how you hate that the Incredible button got changed to Chincredible and it ain't every going back.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

46DuckFag doesn't know how to do anything properly other than fag out the bored.
    LOL………………….
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This thread was great until the HIV turned to FBA

I love this bored during an off season Natty title run.