Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL Joey Harrington on 1080 just now

2»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Flagged for listening to sports radio.

Disagree. PDX radio has been highly entertaining this month.
    Only fucking losers listen to PDX “sports” radio.
    That is quite the opinion.

I think that only poors think that McMenamins is some high class joint, but that's just me 🤷
    Things no one said. Do you lie to your fat wife too?
    You literally said it was a "popular place". For poor refugees that have to flee their home state, maybe.
    Better food down at the country club, right, little buddy?
    For intelligent people that also live in "civilization" there are way better options than that place. On both sides of the river. A lot of new businesses that filled in the moon craters left by the pandemic fucktardedness.
    If I’m ever eating a hamburger or pizza and drinking a beer, it’s because we decided to stop on the way back from taking the kids to Crystal.

Pub food isn’t really my wheelhouse, but apparently the options are unlimited in a “civilized” and urbane locale like Vancouver/Camas.

All that said, if the kids want cheeseburgers and French fries, McMennimans, or whatever convenient iteration exists, is fine for that kind of thing. I don’t need to spend the mental bandwidth on finding the best brewery option for fucking craft hamburgers that you apparently do.

I hope this helps.
    So you've never been to the Smokin' Oak for BBQ? We went there once, the wife said, "this isn't BBQ." When you grow up in the south, you can say that. I don't even try to take the in-laws for BBQ anymore when they visit.
    Trying really hard with this one.
    It's not hard to say that place sucks. Not surprised a loser NW dork has never had real BBQ. I like how you threw in Loowit BC because you think it makes you sound cool. What a dipshit.

LOL................
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,641
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Because I don’t care, Haie. You’re the resident hamburger and beer snob, so it’s a big deal to you. It just doesn’t matter to me.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Some of the lamest shit is the ol' "you've never had real (fill in the blank regional food)".

I've stood in line for hours for some world famous landmark type spots and it's always, "yeah that's good but not much better than the norm/not worth the wait."

I've dined at some of the best michelin rated restaurants in the world and 99% of the time you feel like you got punked.

I still maintain my greatest meal was a chipotle chicken ciabatta w/ curly fries from a 24hr Jack in the box at 3am. Post bar scene, blazed as shit, I sat in the parking lot and made love to that sandwich. I went back many times, but it never was the same.

The meal/wine/cocktail/cigar/pussy is always colored by the overall mood/atmosphere/vibe/feeling.

I’ve had $20 steaks tasted better than $100 steaks because of the company at the table and the occasion.

I’ve had $50 bottles that drank like $300 bottles.

And I’ve had 5s that fucked like 10s.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Radio host: "This will go down as one of the more puzzling Civil War games in history I think."

Joey Harrington: "Ugh, guys, there's nothing puzzling about it. They just shoved it down our throats"

Reminds me of what Phil Knight does to @MikeSeaver and @46XiJCAB on a nightly basis.

Listening to any sports radio, especially Oregon sports radio, is one of the saddest things you’ve admitted about yourself.
    Listen to music a shit ton as it is.

The official Duck station has been much more entertaining this month and I've lucked out to where it's always Pac 12 and no Blazers meltdown or NFL bullshit when I'm driving.
    Who you kidding? You beat off to a video loop of UW beating Oregon.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I think that only poors think that McMenamins is some high class joint, but that's just me 🤷
    Didn't you say that in the same thread where I bitched about the Bay Area economy?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2022
    I had a burger at Capital Burger on Newbury Street a couple of nights ago. Good fucking burger, fwiw, if you? ever find yourself there.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,665
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

You literally said it was a "popular place". For poor refugees that have to flee their home state, maybe.
    Better food down at the country club, right, little buddy?
    For intelligent people that also live in "civilization" there are way better options than that place. On both sides of the river. A lot of new businesses that filled in the moon craters left by the pandemic fucktardedness.
    If I’m ever eating a hamburger or pizza and drinking a beer, it’s because we decided to stop on the way back from taking the kids to Crystal.

Pub food isn’t really my wheelhouse, but apparently the options are unlimited in a “civilized” and urbane locale like Vancouver/Camas.

All that said, if the kids want cheeseburgers and French fries, McMennimans, or whatever convenient iteration exists, is fine for that kind of thing. I don’t need to spend the mental bandwidth on finding the best brewery option for fucking craft hamburgers that you apparently do.

I hope this helps.
    So you've never been to the Smokin' Oak for BBQ? We went there once, the wife said, "this isn't BBQ." When you grow up in the south, you can say that. I don't even try to take the in-laws for BBQ anymore when they visit.
    Trying really hard with this one.
    It's not hard to say that place sucks. Not surprised a loser NW dork has never had real BBQ. I like how you threw in Loowit BC because you think it makes you sound cool. What a dipshit.

LOL................
    Where did I mention that in the thread?

BTW listening to 1080 while at Brewery. Typing out a beer review for thechatch now.