Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Since college football was invented in 2014...

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    They leveled up and then earned it by sustaining their success since joining the conference. The ultimate high floor/low ceiling team, sure, but they belong. It isn't really up for debate anymore.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,989
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Dooging is loving a 3 loss loser of a loser conference

Of course the conference sucks. But it’s OUR sucky conference. Our champions have a recent history of losing to mediocre SEC teams. It’s who we are.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dooging is loving a 3 loss loser of a loser conference

I loved 3 loss loser UW, which shouldve and couldve beat Ohio State if our dumb fuck coach had given a shit (he didn't)

We own Utah when given the chance. Our dumb fuck conference did not give us that chance
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Yay you beat up the Mountain West to lubricate your way into some big bowls.

When you got to the *Pacific* *Coast* *Conference* you made a 8 year plan to get your ass blown out 2 years in a row by incoming lords UW and UO.

Then you got a dumpster fire Oregon team and quitter SC team.

Big rivalry is still with Mountain West BYU. GAF

But the Utes are TUFF! And love the Pac 12!

Fuck off
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Utah plays with no pressure. At least usc Oregon and uw are expected to be better than 3 losses.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

I respect what Utah has done.

In the same way I respect what Kansas State has done.

In the same way I tip my hat to Cuog anytime those losers manage to win a game.

They all still suck.

Since 2014, there's really only been 3 Pac Teams that didn't suck- i.e., 2014 UO, 2016 UW and 2016 USC. And even then all UW could do again the Natty Runner Up squad was TUFF moral victory.

All I'm saying, is we could use a little more objectivity around here regarding the Yoots. If they are a shitty MWC, loser program, then so are WSU, OSU, UCLA, AZ, ASU and Colorado.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

I respect what Utah has done.

In the same way I respect what Kansas State has done.

In the same way I tip my hat to Cuog anytime those losers manage to win a game.

They all still suck.

Since 2014, there's really only been 3 Pac Teams that didn't suck- i.e., 2014 UO, 2016 UW and 2016 USC. And even then all UW could do again the Natty Runner Up squad was TUFF moral victory.

All I'm saying, is we could use a little more objectivity around here regarding the Yoots. If they are a shitty MWC, loser program, then so are WSU, OSU, UCLA, AZ, ASU and Colorado.
    And?
    Hey, Man, don't look at me. I was fine with Utah in the WAC and Colorado in the Big 8.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Adding Utah was good for the conference

Colorado? No
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

Colorado? No

Colorado has a rich tradition and fits in well in terms of academis ( @creepycoug ). Decent sized TV market as well.

It's unfortunate that they haven't been able to get back to Colorado of the 90s.

Rick tanked two programs. Sad. You guys paid a steep price for you 2001 Rose Bowl win.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,025
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Colorado? No

Colorado has a rich tradition and fits in well in terms of academis ( @creepycoug ). Decent sized TV market as well.

It's unfortunate that they haven't been able to get back to Colorado of the 90s.

Rick tanked two programs. Sad. You guys paid a steep price for you 2001 Rose Bowl win.
    again, just wait til prime brings back the gang rape.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Colorado? No

I wouldn't say Colorado added to academis, but they didn't take anything away. They are firmly second tier academis in the P12.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Colorado? No

I wouldn't say Colorado added to academis, but they didn't take anything away. They are firmly second tier academis in the P12.
    UW is 1st tier in 4th place right?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Colorado was good when Nebraska was good

Big 8 to Big 12 they were competitive

Both have struggled since changing leagues
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Colorado? No

UW is 1st tier in 4th place right?
    Depends on how you want to do the tiers ... err, how many tiers. Again, going by undergraduate selectivity (no who has the best telescopes, which is Arizona by a mile), you have Furd in its own tier, Cal/UCLA and arguably now USC/ then a decent jump to UW then a bunch of schools. Colorado is with a bunch of schools.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Said it in another thread but Colorado can leave too. Nothing personal, they just aren't west coast schools and I hate them.

Arizona's aren't either but I can begrudgingly accept them and SDSU.

Utah's head coach outlasting everyone who beat him and then left shouldn't impress anyone.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2008 is the only year Whitless has lost less than 3 games. Since joining the Pac its pretty mediocre which means he sucks here

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Utah can thank the drecks in the southern half of the conference for any aplomb they think they might possess.

The rest of the conference hasn't helped keep them in check, either.

Utes are pretty tall midgets. Let's call them the dwarves.