Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#12: The Disrespect is Unreal

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    HypnoFag calling anyone a doog is always special.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @haie

There are plenty of examples on this bored of you shitting on yourself

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I don't usually identify with any of haie's posts but using the term doog, in the Kalen DeBoer era, is beyond fucking stupid. The time for a war on so called doogs, if there was one, ended a couple of years after this website was born.

Whether or not posting here will actually prevent dooging is pretty clearly evident. IT WON'T. So those who are " fighting this war" in this day and age are pissing into the wind but most everyone knows that already since their posts reek of urine.

HTH

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

What took so long? I know.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Don’t lose to a shitty Arizona St team and none of this is a conversation point

Control what you can control

Dumb fucking talking point. Tell Utah not to lose to a 6-6 Florida. Or Kansas State to beat someone better than a 7-5 Texas Tech. Who the fuck has Clemson beat?

College football is literally built on the concept of evaluating an entire body of work and subjectively ranking teams. And the committee just laid bare how unserious their process is. Might as well let a Facebook poll set the rankings.
    Utah has a better resume at this point … things change

Stop being a low information snowflake Doog
    Sounds like you can't defend your stupid point
    Seriously?

You’ve lost your fastball from the winners win days

Losing at ASU is significantly worse than any of Utah’s losses

USC’s win against USC is better than UW’s best win

UW likely doesn’t win Game #1 in Florida

All metrics point to Utah being better (to date) than UW

UW will be in the Rose Bowl if USC wins

Getting your panties in a wad on this is small time BS
    Are the gloves coming off here?
    Not really

Just amused at how many Doogs are losing their shit on something that all reporting indicates doesn’t matter
    Playing for a conference championship doesn't matter?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

haie said:

I don't usually identify with any of haie's posts but using the term doog, in the Kalen DeBoer era, is beyond fucking stupid. The time for a war on so called doogs, if there was one, ended a couple of years after this website was born.

Whether or not posting here will actually prevent dooging is pretty clearly evident. IT WON'T. So those who are " fighting this war" in this day and age are pissing into the wind but most everyone knows that already since their posts reek of urine.

HTH

Is there a single person on this board who agrees with anything you say? Your track record of being consistently wrong and unpopular is fascinating.
    I remember my "I'm ready to go the combative route at the drop of a hat" phase on this board. Fun times. Arguing and exchanging insults with strangers who probably don't even mean 81% of what they post here is special, but ultimately unrewarding.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    chuck said:

EwaDawg said:

haie said:

HTH

Is there a single person on this board who agrees with anything you say? Your track record of being consistently wrong and unpopular is fascinating.
    I remember my "I'm ready to go the combative route at the drop of a hat" phase on this board. Fun times. Arguing and exchanging insults with strangers who probably don't even mean 81% of what they post here is special, but ultimately unrewarding.
    Came to fight.

Stayed for Ring Sting and Bangin' Beaver.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

haie said:

HTH

What's funny is even when he's "right" as in hating Damone or me he's still unpopular

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

EwaDawg said:

haie said:

HTH

We've all had our periods of cuntiness, no shame in that. But his is the kind of inate personality that uniquely draws spite from all walks of life, on any topic.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

haie said:

HTH

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Legendary 8-4 Purdue

Peterlips goes 3-0 in bowl games rather easily playing such a shit fucking team
    Swaye's Wigwam

Legendary 8-4 Purdue

Coogs gonna coog
    Founders Club

Legendary 8-4 Purdue

Coogs gonna coog
    The cougs wouldve won that Rose Bowl too
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coogs love hypotheticals
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

Coogs love hypotheticals

Nothing hypothetical about an 8-4 Purdue
    Swaye's Wigwam

Coogs love hypotheticals

Nothing hypothetical about an 8-4 Purdue
    Everything about your posts were hypothetical

Coog