Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I nothing if not good neighbor

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Lanning looks like a 30 something Portland bartender who makes all the Duck trips with his bros and brings his own home brewed beer from his two dad's garage. Dabs and hits on college freshmen at the tail gates.

Just missing the Puddles neck tattoo.

Lanning looks like he hangs at this guys tailgater

https://youtu.be/mUdgh-J8PKs
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like that both uw and osu are still basking in the afterglow of beating Big Bro. It just validates which school has the better program. Oregon. If it were not the case, they'd both be acting like they've done it before.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

I like that both uw and osu are still basking in the afterglow of beating Big Bro. It just validates which school has the better program. Oregon. If it were not the case, they'd both be acting like they've done it before.

That’s pretty rich coming from the team that plays “The Pick” on infinite loop every year during Hate Week. I’m surprised there isn’t a permanent screen burn-in of Kenny Wheaton’s image on the Auzten Stadium Jumbotron.
    Is he gonna score?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Best sig on the site

46XiJCAB said:

That’s pretty rich coming from the team that plays “The Pick” on infinite loop every year during Hate Week. I’m surprised there isn’t a permanent screen burn-in of Kenny Wheaton’s image on the Auzten Stadium Jumbotron.
    Personally I'd like to see them drop that vid.

Running train on uw futbol for over 20 years dictates that it's no longer a big deal.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Running train on uw futbol for over 20 years dictates that it's no longer a big deal.
    Good! You guysm don’t need it. It’s like how our AD keeps playing the “all I saw was purple” clip anytime we? face off against USC…when a game highlight is old enough to legally buy beer it definitely needs to be retired.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good! You guysm don’t need it. It’s like how our AD keeps playing the “all I saw was purple” clip anytime we? face off against USC…when a game highlight is old enough to legally buy beer it definitely needs to be retired.
    "All I saw was purple" is what finally got me to Husky stadium for the first time, a couple of weeks later against Oregon. Yes, I'm a 1990 bandwagon fan.

It has always held a special place for me. You're probably right though.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

But it is.

And UW just owned you.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Using any highlight to pump up a crowd where nearly every player is wearing The Boz shoulder pads should be burned. Suspension helmets too.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Using any highlight to pump up a crowd where nearly every player is wearing The Boz shoulder pads should be burned. Suspension helmets too.
    Thanks for paraphrasing DDJ’s post, don’t think I would have gotten the picture without you failing to add an original thought.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thanks for paraphrasing DDJ’s post, don’t think I would have gotten the picture without you failing to add an original thought.
    That’s debatable. I’m here to help.