Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You had to cheer for Max Headroom's son Bo Nix and still went 9-3 and lost to both your rivals

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I wish I cared about uw football as much as uw fans care about Oregon football but I just don't believe it's possible.

"But you're on a husky website!"

LOL..........................

Not sure why fans of an also ran care so much other than they are obsessed

This from the also rans going ape shit over the Oregon portal and every airplane that leaves Eugene International, but sure.
    Just where are the uw players not getting PT going to go? Portland St?
    One went to Oregon

Ooops
    He started 10 games for uw the year before he transferred to Oregon.

But Still
    On a 4-8 squad

Didn't do shit at Oregon

Big pick up who will forever be famous for Door Dash
    So it wasn’t PT that forced him to portal.

Last year.
    43 tackles
    Two TFL’s
    Two PBU’s
    Fumble recovery

Imagine if Penix wasn’t the uw starter this year and instead it was Huard or Morris. That 4-8 squad would be 6-6. Maybe.

Count your Penix stars he dropped in your lap.

Non-North Division Champs!

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I wish I cared about uw football as much as uw fans care about Oregon football but I just don't believe it's possible.

This from the also rans going ape shit over the Oregon portal and every airplane that leaves Eugene International, but sure.
    One went to Oregon

Ooops

But Still
    On a 4-8 squad

Didn't do shit at Oregon

Last year.
    43 tackles
    Two TFL’s
    Two PBU’s
    Fumble recovery

Imagine if Penix wasn’t the uw starter this year and instead it was Huard or Morris. That 4-8 squad would be 6-6. Maybe.

Hypothetically speaking, you guys won the game this year. That must feel good.
    edited December 2022

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

One went to Oregon

Ooops

But Still
    On a 4-8 squad

Didn't do shit at Oregon

Last year.
    43 tackles
    Two TFL’s
    Two PBU’s
    Fumble recovery

Yes, Huard or Morris would have led the uw to 10 wins. Not even Haie would believe that.

Hell when it was thought Haener may portal in HH was giddy with anticipation because the faith in uw roster QB’s was so great.

At least try, okay?
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

One went to Oregon

Ooops

But Still
    On a 4-8 squad

Didn't do shit at Oregon

Last year.
    43 tackles
    Two TFL’s
    Two PBU’s
    Fumble recovery

Yes, Huard or Morris would have led the uw to 10 wins. Not even Haie would believe that.

Hell when it was thought Haener may portal in HH was giddy with anticipation because the faith in uw roster QB’s was so great.

At least try, okay?
    Try to make up alternate realities? I’m good with 37-34, Tolkien.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,430
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine running your mouth after Jonathan Smith just rammed it up your soft cunts with an NAIA quarterback.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

Imagine running your mouth after Jonathan Smith just rammed it up your soft cunts with an NAIA quarterback.

I know some people who run their mouths in the middle of actual 4-8 seasons.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,465
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I ran my mouth in every season. I ran my mouth as Washington was losing to Oregon. I also said everything about Crisco all the Duck fans say now. And again, you have to like people like Crisco, Thibodeaux, Phil Knight, Tinker Pork Pie Hatfield, and Nix to be an Oregon fan. Hope Nix comes back and sucks. I'll give you Herbert though. I'm a fan. You lucked out on that one.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I ran my mouth during 0-12
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,465
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, what the Duck dicklickers will never admit, at least with me, is that the winning isn't the biggest part of my hatred. I never hated USC when they made the rest of the conference look like a joke. Never really hated Stanford that much during the plungerings either. It's all the bullshit you have to like. As much as I hated Chip Kelly and all the bullshit then, it's been so much worse once Crisco took over.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

lol no fanbase has talked more shit than Oregon fans did during 2016, when REAL Oregon made an appearance :D

It was a BIG win. The evidence is all around us. Enjoy your year in the Sun, little bro.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

It was a BIG win. The evidence is all around us. Enjoy your year in the Sun, little bro.

You won't be showing up in Seattle..
    I don't visit shitholes which is why Seattle, Portland and Battle Ground are not on my list of approved places.

Tis my point.

Any little bitch who comes round here taking about anyone running their mouth is a soft cunt.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I don't visit shitholes which is why Seattle, Portland and Battle Ground are not on my list of approved places.

Just East Vancouver blue collar 1999 salt box neighborhoods :D

haie said:

I ran my mouth in every season. I ran my mouth as Washington was losing to Oregon. I also said everything about Crisco all the Duck fans say now. And again, you have to like people like Crisco, Thibodeaux, Phil Knight, Tinker Pork Pie Hatfield, and Nix to be an Oregon fan. Hope Nix comes back and sucks. I'll give you Herbert though. I'm a fan. You lucked out on that one.
    Imagine going through life like this. Living in absolute shambles.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Exactly. It's incredibly obvious as soon as you pull into Eugene. Like JFC, these people actually think this is "national" football program here. Holy shit.
    haie said:

haie said:

Exactly. It's incredibly obvious as soon as you pull into Eugene. Like JFC, these people actually think this is "national" football program here. Holy shit.
    Shambles.

haie said:

haie said:

Shambles.
    I've never seen a poaster meltdown like Haie after an "EPIC" win that his team was gifted two weeks ago in beautiful Eugene, Oregon.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Completely melting down 🍺