Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's starting...

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@trublue how's recruiting going now?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

Looks like someone realized they were not going to be WR no. 1 or 2 next year. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to be a starter somewhere.

Lanning wants top 75 players that can beat WASHINGTON
    3 point win.
    3 point loss moral victory POTD. Loser.
    Someone doesn't understand what a moral victory is. This isn't about Oregon keeping it close, this is about dipshits like you acting like you just won the NC and have somehow overtaken a program that owns you. Now go snuggle up to that 3 point domination, Slackjaw.
    What's hilarious is it's actually more satisfying to rip Duck hearts out by 3 points on a late field goal than win 70-21. I look forward to many more 3 point wins followed by quooking that somehow a 3 point loss is less of a loss than a 49 point loss.
    I noticed this too
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thompson has a 30 second vid of his career highlights to showcase his abilities. The pitch to Thornton is the deal closer.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

Looks like someone realized they were not going to be WR no. 1 or 2 next year. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to be a starter somewhere.

3 point win.
    Someone doesn't understand what a moral victory is. This isn't about Oregon keeping it close, this is about dipshits like you acting like you just won the NC and have somehow overtaken a program that owns you. Now go snuggle up to that 3 point domination, Slackjaw.
    You're better than this 46x. The three point thing is weak. It was an upset win. NOGAF about the score.

Too much dwelling on the past, as husky fans were frequently reminded over the past 20 years, is for doogs and now quooks. Right now all that matters to me, and this goes for most I believe, is that UW finished the season on an unexpected high, beat all 3 NW rivals, and exceeded most expectations. Who on earth would've predicted a shot at the Rose Bowl for UW anytime during preseason or during the first 6 games?

Meanwhile Oregon is getting hit with staff turnover and portal defections. I'm sure you'll get through it just fine but you'd rather it didn't have to happen, right?

It's all about the now, not before or after, and it's pretty fun. I'm not suggesting you let us enjoy it. Poke holes, bash haie and everyone else who posts on this board, diminish it, etc, but do a little better than focusing on the 3 point loss.
    The 3 point slam is just for the loser dipshits around here. I said all week it was going to be a very close game. The folks poor mouthing uw's chances were their own "fans." Then those same dipshits come here act like they've never won a GD thing. They know who they are.
    Imagine thinking it’s a slam by pointing out we won the game. Full blown FS.

I’ll wait around for you to find my takes on the Oregon game. You’ll find my take in September and then following the game. I was right. And you’re a loser hanging your hat on a moral victory.
    I don’t follow you around Slackjaw. That would be you. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win. Rub it, kiss it, keep it warm. Treat it like a first born.

I’m happy for you. It’s a big deal. You beat a superior program and that doesn’t happen very often.

Now jump in your Dodge Stratus and head to the RB. It’s going to take quite a while to get there driving in reverse.
    Lot of words. You were right would have sufficed.

@trublue how's recruiting going now?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    What's hilarious is it's actually more satisfying to rip Duck hearts out by 3 points on a late field goal than win 70-21. I look forward to many more 3 point wins followed by quooking that somehow a 3 point loss is less of a loss than a 49 point loss.
    I noticed this too
    Things no one said. It’s adorable how a 3 point win has somehow changed the fortunes of both programs in the minds of uw fans.

Just like that 70-21 led to years of Husky dominance in the series. At least that’s what I was hearing. It didn’t. Neither will a 3 pointer. In the end it won’t matter either.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    You're better than this 46x. The three point thing is weak. It was an upset win. NOGAF about the score.

Too much dwelling on the past, as husky fans were frequently reminded over the past 20 years, is for doogs and now quooks. Right now all that matters to me, and this goes for most I believe, is that UW finished the season on an unexpected high, beat all 3 NW rivals, and exceeded most expectations. Who on earth would've predicted a shot at the Rose Bowl for UW anytime during preseason or during the first 6 games?

Meanwhile Oregon is getting hit with staff turnover and portal defections. I'm sure you'll get through it just fine but you'd rather it didn't have to happen, right?

It's all about the now, not before or after, and it's pretty fun. I'm not suggesting you let us enjoy it. Poke holes, bash haie and everyone else who posts on this board, diminish it, etc, but do a little better than focusing on the 3 point loss.
    The 3 point slam is just for the loser dipshits around here. I said all week it was going to be a very close game. The folks poor mouthing uw's chances were their own "fans." Then those same dipshits come here act like they've never won a GD thing. They know who they are.

I’ll wait around for you to find my takes on the Oregon game. You’ll find my take in September and then following the game. I was right. And you’re a loser hanging your hat on a moral victory.
    I don’t follow you around Slackjaw. That would be you. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win. Rub it, kiss it, keep it warm. Treat it like a first born.

I’m happy for you. It’s a big deal. You beat a superior program and that doesn’t happen very often.

Now jump in your Dodge Stratus and head to the RB. It’s going to take quite a while to get there driving in reverse.
    White Flag from Slackjaw.

Shocking!
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    By all means don’t let me get in the way of you celebrating keeping it close. Bodes well for Danny.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

We won. You lost. Your program is imploding. Enjoy.

Cool story bro now work those phones and keep me updated on what’s happening at Oregon!

Thompson visiting LSU is not bad news.

Embarrassing.

LOL....
    im sure it's only Ty Thompson!

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    By all means don’t let me get in the way of you celebrating keeping it close. Bodes well for Danny.
    It’s not me, it’s you.

Keeping it close was the Hardcore mantra going in. I had Oregon winning.

JFC you’re not bright.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.
    Yep, I’ve definitely been the one banging the 3 point drum for 2 weeks, that’s certainly not your go-to loser coping mechanism. I’m sure you’ll have 4-5 posts beating this dead horse since that’s your MO. I just want to make sure you know how sad it looks.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2022

Imploding. Lol. Get a grip dude. You’re really going full doog and you’re going to look like an absolute dumbfuck.

Oregons going to have 10+ guys transfer out. That’s great news for you if you’re stupid and think the season starts Without anything being filled . Bad news for you is they’ll portal in 10+ guys who are going to be actual contributors. Like they did last year.

Thornton and Florence are annoying because they’ll both be really good players down the line. No one in the program is losing a second of sleep over Thompson, butters, and cardwell leaving. In fact, they were probably encouraged to. Cristobal recruited a lot of soft Bible thumping dudes with obnoxious parents. The sooner they gtfo, the better. If Lanning suddenly seniors they jaramillo bros I’ll buy him his next keg
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Imploding. Lol. Get a grip dude. You’re really going full doog and you’re going to look like an absolute dumbfuck.

Oregons going to have 10+ guys transfer out. That’s great news for you if you’re stupid and think the season starts Without anything being filled . Bad news for you is they’ll portal in 10+ guys who are going to be actual contributors. Like they did last year.

Thornton and Florence are annoying because they’ll both be really good players down the line. No one in the program is losing a second of sleep over Thompson, butters, and cardwell leaving. In fact, they were probably encouraged to. Cristobal recruited a lot of soft Bible thumping dudes with obnoxious parents. The sooner they gtfo, the better. If Lanning suddenly seniors they jaramillo bros I’ll buy him his next keg
    Thanks for the essay. No one is reading that.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

I read it.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No playing time so no more oregon gear
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

ntxduck said:

I read it.

Yes Benny, we know you did, your reading comprehension is really coming along.. good boy.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.
    Yep, I’ve definitely been the one banging the 3 point drum for 2 weeks, that’s certainly not your go-to loser coping mechanism. I’m sure you’ll have 4-5 posts beating this dead horse since that’s your MO. I just want to make sure you know how sad it looks.
    Do you kiss that 3 pointer before tucking it in each night or just go in dry?