Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keg Boy and Air Hockey Attendant….

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

Keg Boy, you just lost to a bunch of 2* recruits form Canby.

Defense, special teams and offense. They lost this game on account of all 3. We've now officially looked awful against the run, this game, and the pass UW.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I don't mind going for it on 4th down as much as I mind Nix not handing it off.

That one was on him.

The last two kickoff debacles are coaching. Take the 25 on both of those and everything is fine.
    How does that rule work? If the ball hits the ground short of the goal can you just pick it up without advancing the ball and get it at the 25?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That one was on him.

The last two kickoff debacles are coaching. Take the 25 on both of those and everything is fine.
    How does that rule work? If the ball hits the ground short of the goal can you just pick it up without advancing the ball and get it at the 25?
    Can’t say I know for sure on that one. But you can call a fair catch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That one was on him.

I know that but he didn't catch it, obviously. I think once you let it hit the ground short of the endzone it's a live ball, no? He let it hit thinking it was going into the EZ and it just died there at the one.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That one was on him.

I know that but he didn't catch it, obviously. I think once you let it hit the ground short of the endzone it's a live ball, no? He let it hit thinking it was going into the EZ and it just died there at the one.
    Yes probably. It was a fuck up just like everything else in the 4th.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That one was on him.

It’s live and that’s why he should have called for a fair catch and just caught it. Hutson should not be returning KO’s. Hell a Beav OLineman called for two.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

LOL

You fucking failures wanted that exact same play call and QB keep against Washington and some of you still contend you win if you did that!!!

Fucking losers.
    So other people (unnamed) wanted the exact same play call and other people (again unnamed) said Oregon would win. Yeah, Haie's "owning" me alright. Brutal Haie. Using your standard I can now hold you accountable for shit other people have said, correct?

This slackjaw has a lot of stories about things no one here said. I’m convinced he’s the bored charity case retard.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

LOL

You fucking failures wanted that exact same play call and QB keep against Washington and some of you still contend you win if you did that!!!

Fucking losers.
    So other people (unnamed) wanted the exact same play call and other people (again unnamed) said Oregon would win. Yeah, Haie's "owning" me alright. Brutal Haie. Using your standard I can now hold you accountable for shit other people have said, correct?

This slackjaw has a lot of stories about things no one here said. I’m convinced he’s the bored charity case retard.
    LOL all the sudden the excuses over losing to doog have just flown out the fucking window and you never blamed the 4th down failure to just handing it to the runningback 🤣.

Fucking Christ 🍾
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

LOL

Fucking losers.

LOL all the sudden the excuses over losing to doog have just flown out the fucking window and you never blamed the 4th down failure to just handing it to the runningback 🤣.

Fucking Christ 🍾
    Now who here appears to more upset?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

LOL

Fucking losers.

Fucking Christ 🍾
    Sometimes you just gotta just left the retard do his retarding until he’s all retarded out.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

LOL

Fucking losers.

Fucking Christ 🍾
    Sometimes you just gotta just left the retard do his retarding until he’s all retarded out.
    We call that The Lanning
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

LOL

Fucking losers.

Fucking Christ 🍾
    lol. You're such a retard.

I'm really upset.

Rot in leftist utopia.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Lanning was asked if he was making defensive play calls, he did a very nice job of not answering the question.

Baby steps.

I did see that.

Something happened last night because say what you want about Utah, the Oregon D made it look easy last night and they’ve made it look very hard against just about everyone else this season.
    Oregon only has one corner (Gonzalez) and the rest are safeties or converted safeties. UW/usc/wsu and teams that go 4-5 WR wide torch our personnel. Utah runs 1-2 wrs and 2-3 TEs on passing packages. Our safeties can cover slow, white tight ends.

If Oregon plays USC, the D will look just like it did v UW
    All fair but Utah who averages just under 40 points a games scored one offensive touchdown.
    🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Nobody’s bragging about “stopping” Utah. We’re trying to figure out how it happened.

Maybe if you lowered your estrogen intake for a few days you may have caught on to that.
    There's not a poaster on this bored who builds more strawmen and then fucks them than Haie.
    He built you duckling fucktards? Or is it fuckling fucktards?

Ok.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Lanning was asked if he was making defensive play calls, he did a very nice job of not answering the question.

Baby steps.

I did see that.

Something happened last night because say what you want about Utah, the Oregon D made it look easy last night and they’ve made it look very hard against just about everyone else this season.
    Oregon only has one corner (Gonzalez) and the rest are safeties or converted safeties. UW/usc/wsu and teams that go 4-5 WR wide torch our personnel. Utah runs 1-2 wrs and 2-3 TEs on passing packages. Our safeties can cover slow, white tight ends.

If Oregon plays USC, the D will look just like it did v UW
    All fair but Utah who averages just under 40 points a games scored one offensive touchdown.
    🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Nobody’s bragging about “stopping” Utah. We’re trying to figure out how it happened.

Maybe if you lowered your estrogen intake for a few days you may have caught on to that.
    There's not a poaster on this bored who builds more strawmen and then fucks them than Haie.
    He built you duckling fucktards? Or is it fuckling fucktards?

Ok.
    When did you suffer the brain injury?