Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats

Truly remarkable 1st year for DeBoner. He should be coach of year in P12, hands down. Penix is best passer I've seen at UW in ages. Unreal accuracy and velocity. The development of a solid running game and improved defense as the season processed is further testament to the experience of the coaching staff.

Send USC to the B1G with a plunger up their ass, please.

Now I'lll be slithering back down to my mom's basement to gargle bleach and set myself on fire while also dying of full-blown AIDS.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Nebraska Classy

UW turned into a tough overall team.

You have to admire a defense that can gat its ass dragged up and down the field all day and still nut up at the end. They play tough even though they suck in many ways.
    @RaceBannon pointed it out that as ugly as this defense has been at times (and it’s been fucking UGLY) they have been making plays when they needed to this year to get the wins.

I’m willing to ride it out with Inge a little longer. The secondary “talent” is awful. Linebackers are pretty shit too. Let’s see what happens next season.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,415
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Clean up the stadium, too, and you’ll be Japan classy.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

Nebraska Classy

You have to admire a defense that can gat its ass dragged up and down the field all day and still nut up at the end. They play tough even though they suck in many ways.
    @RaceBannon pointed it out that as ugly as this defense has been at times (and it’s been fucking UGLY) they have been making plays when they needed to this year to get the wins.

I’m willing to ride it out with Inge a little longer. The secondary “talent” is awful. Linebackers are pretty shit too. Let’s see what happens next season.
    6 points given up in the 2nd half, 0 points in the 4th quarter when the game was close. It was bad in many places but adjustments were made.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Nebraska Classy

6 points given up in the 2nd half, 0 points in the 4th quarter when the game was close. It was bad in many places but adjustments were made.
    The D got better over the last half of the season. The mere fact that it couldn't possibly get worse is just a reminder of how bad it actually was. It is still not good, but it is better.