Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Restaurants are cutting hours and closing early amid employee and customer crunch

1235»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Both of my brothers married Latinxxxas. Not black, but marginalized peoples, or somethign
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Both of my brothers married Latinxxxas. Not black, but marginalized peoples, or somethign

Big booty latinas
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Big booty latinas
    IDK. I have a few morals when it comes to womyn, deep down. Somewhere. Don't check out in laws.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

thechatch said:

McMenimans is fine to take kids to but as someone else mentioned the service is downright atrocious.

Also, plenty of funny responses ITT and then Haie comes in and tries way too hard….again.

Best basic burger in Portland is Skyline or Big Reds.

Seattle is still Red Mill or Kid Valley(if there are any of those left)

Trying too hard?

LOL, I was right, as always.

All McMenimans in Vancouver are terrible and gross. Can't watch games there. Trying too hard would be describe their beers lately. At least half are downright awful and poorly made.

Except for Purple Haze.
    McMenimens everywhere is terrible. The ones they put is strip malls are a lower level of shit.
    Even the one on Tower Street in Centralia? The place with the giant urinals in the mens room?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

McMenimans is fine to take kids to but as someone else mentioned the service is downright atrocious.

Also, plenty of funny responses ITT and then Haie comes in and tries way too hard….again.

Trying too hard?

All McMenimans in Vancouver are terrible and gross. Can't watch games there. Trying too hard would be describe their beers lately. At least half are downright awful and poorly made.

Except for Purple Haze.
    McMenimens everywhere is terrible. The ones they put is strip malls are a lower level of shit.
    Even the one on Tower Street in Centralia? The place with the giant urinals in the mens room?
    that one sucks also - crap food and to make up for it they make you wait extra long
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,767
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Big booty latinas
    IDK. I have a few morals when it comes to womyn, deep down. Somewhere. Don't check out in laws.
    I don’t have that rule.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When independent this was the best place in Olympia

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    All have horrible food and beer. All.

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    Never have liked their beer, but I respect the huge investments into old properties that nobody else would fund. Tacoma Elks comes to mind. Huge fucking project that only McM could and would pull off. The food was not bad when I ate there before seeing Rev Horton Heat - which was a huge disappointment, btw.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    Never have liked their beer, but I respect the huge investments into old properties that nobody else would fund. Tacoma Elks comes to mind. Huge fucking project that only McM could and would pull off. The food was not bad when I ate there before seeing Rev Horton Heat - which was a huge disappointment, btw.
    Used to eat at the one in Roseburg back when I used to drive up for the Duck games. This was many years ago but I always thought the food was pretty good. But then again I have those unsophisticated San Francisco taste buds and not Damone's refined palet.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    Used to eat at the one in Roseburg back when I used to drive up for the Duck games. This was many years ago but I always thought the food was pretty good. But then again I have those unsophisticated San Francisco taste buds and not Damone's refined palet.
    Be honest: We both know the food in SF is not nearly as good as it was before the tech crowd took over the town. Not even close.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    Be honest: We both know the food in SF is not nearly as good as it was before the tech crowd took over the town. Not even close.
    This place is still a pretty damn good food town and generally I would agree with your statement but most of the places I eat have been on the my list for years and they are all still pretty good although prices are getting out of hand.

Went to a Mexican place on Polk the other night and between the mezcal margaritas and the fish tacos I was loving it. But that could have been the margaritas talking.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2022

When independent this was the best place in Olympia

Been there.

#blackhillstriangleconfederation
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    This place is still a pretty damn good food town and generally I would agree with your statement but most of the places I eat have been on the my list for years and they are all still pretty good although prices are getting out of hand.

Went to a Mexican place on Polk the other night and between the mezcal margaritas and the fish tacos I was loving it. But that could have been the margaritas talking.
    Take solace in the fact that Seattle is far worse, by a factor of about 5.

Most Seattle restaurants just plain suck anymore.

And Service? Non-Existent. Most waiters and bartenders are not familiar with the term.
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.

Take solace in the fact that Seattle is far worse, by a factor of about 5.

Most Seattle restaurants just plain suck anymore.

And Service? Non-Existent. Most waiters and bartenders are not familiar with the term.
    Almost all of my old restaurant favorites survived Covid. Favorite bar, sadly did not. I take no solace in any place that was once great now sucking.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Breakfast tacos
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @46XiJCAB silence speaks volumes.

"Battle Ground!!!"