Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Happy Invader Day!

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Is there another country that has been more of a force for good that beats the shit out of itself more than the USA?

I’m sure if North America hadn’t been settled by Europeans the Indians would be living in peace and harmony and painting all the colors of the wind

Germany has done a lot of beating itself up but doesn’t come close to the amount of good as the U.S.A.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is there another country that has been more of a force for good that beats the shit out of itself more than the USA?

I’m sure if North America hadn’t been settled by Europeans the Indians would be living in peace and harmony and painting all the colors of the wind

Germany has done a lot of beating itself up but doesn’t come close to the amount of good as the U.S.A.
    They basically haven’t contributed anything good other that the Diesel engine, bier, and classical music.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    There were good people on both sides

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

They basically haven’t contributed anything good other that the Diesel engine, bier, and classical music.
    They make a great chainsaw.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

Their ability to make fine machinery is second to none. But still they pale in comparison to America for feats of engineering and have all the historical warts to boot.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Their ability to make fine machinery is second to none. But still they pale in comparison to America for feats of engineering and have all the historical warts to boot.
    Destroying half the world…twice, is a minus for Germany in my book
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here’s my advice….get comfy

Have a drink

Have a smoke

And relax with some tunes

https://youtu.be/86URGgqONvA

Had this on during dinner as a tribute to @Swaye and his ilk.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022

Our ability to self criticize is unrivaled. Merica'
    It’s what makes us special. We’re not a bunch of insecure pussies like most countries. Our dirty laundry is all out in the open.
    We're self-loathing as a nation. At least in the mainstream dialogue
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

We* took all their best scientists and engineers so we could go to the moon.

Inventing the printing press makes the German list as well.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

Indians are pathetic losers.

Disagree. They produced some TUFF teams given the resources at hand. Geronimo was a gangster
    People forget that north america once had 8 teams ranked in the indigenous people mid maior top 25.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone is worried about native this, native that. Think of the fucking turkeys you assholes! Leave the turkeys alone! Save a turkey, eat a labia.

Why not both?

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

You're welcome for modern technology and can fuck right off!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're welcome for modern technology and can fuck right off!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
    And for killing millions in the 20th century trying to take over the world.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Now that a day of mourning is over, can the Indians get back to being drunk and poor?