Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Happy Turkey Day

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I’m gonna eat hella mashed taters and savory rolls.

Paleo is for fags.

Cauliflower mashed "potatoes" is delightful
    Yuck.

Cauliflower is damn tasty on its own though.
    That's actually not a bad idea. You'd never guess it looking at me but I have severe type 2 diabetes and potatoes affect me like ice cream. Cauliflower with garlic butter, salt and pepper> mashed taters, especially for me.

Never thought about it though. I'll eat the mashed taters and gravy too.
    I’m. It saying it’s as good as mashed potatoes, but if your fat ass can’t have potatoes, this would be a reasonable alternative

https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/cauliflower-mashed-potatoes/

Look at me, I can edgelord shit post AND provide helpful recipes.

Abundance.
    I sacrifice a lot to stay alive, but fat isn't even in the picture you a-hole. 160 lbs of twisted steel here.

Good call on the recipe though.
    160 is overweight for you 5’1” guys
    No, you're not factoring in the twisted steel part. It's heavy.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

chuck said:

Paleo is for fags.

Yuck.

That's actually not a bad idea. You'd never guess it looking at me but I have severe type 2 diabetes and potatoes affect me like ice cream. Cauliflower with garlic butter, salt and pepper> mashed taters, especially for me.

I’m. It saying it’s as good as mashed potatoes, but if your fat ass can’t have potatoes, this would be a reasonable alternative

Abundance.
    I sacrifice a lot to stay alive, but fat isn't even in the picture you a-hole. 160 lbs of twisted steel here.

My BMI is 24.3 and I eat REAL mashed taters. Suck it losers !
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I shouldn't but I have to prove I'm not a fatass. This was me at my first Thanksgiving...

Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I shouldn't but I have to prove I'm not a fatass. This was me at my first Thanksgiving...

I never thought you were a fat ass. Just a dirty gear chucker, fish fucker.
    I didn't post it because it's embarrassing, but the clip of catching a fish supports your image.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If we are bashing gear tossing, corkie flossing, bobber watching gear fisherman than I am fucking out, no warning, just gone

dannarc said:

If we are bashing gear tossing, corkie flossing, bobber watching gear fisherman than I am fucking out, no warning, just gone

To be fair, the one time I went Steelheading with @dflea i was fishing plastic eggs off a bobber (indicator) with my fly rod. If I had put on a big plastic worm like that midget fish fucker had, I would have gotten one of the stubborn cunt fish.
    If you would have put a sandshrimp tail with some cerise yarn, you would have smoked that little rascal @dflea
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

To be fair, the one time I went Steelheading with @dflea i was fishing plastic eggs off a bobber (indicator) with my fly rod. If I had put on a big plastic worm like that midget fish fucker had, I would have gotten one of the stubborn cunt fish.
    If you would have put a sandshrimp tail with some cerise yarn, you would have smoked that little rascal @dflea
    Needed to smoke more sativa as well.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

I mostly quit bait for steelhead from October through April. Worms and jigs, especially if you can scent, will fish right with shrimp or eggs most of the time and are easier and cleaner sometimes, though, I've been on the brink of giving up, baited up for the hell of it, and scratched out a fish or two.
    When legal and ethical(no smolts present) I like bait for hatchery steel, however, there are times when no bait is the best bait
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

When legal and ethical(no smolts present) I like bait for hatchery steel, however, there are times when no bait is the best bait

Me too. I fish coonies in the summer for fish to bonk and eat.

I also have a shit ton of support for the notion that single, #1 or smaller hooks (barbed or not) and bait don't have a higher injury or mortality rate on released fish. Trebles, especially dual barbed ones like on plugs, are the killers

Fish your bait where allowed and feel fine about it imo.
    Agree, out of hundreds of hatchery and wild fish I've caught, I can't honestly remember one swallowing a bait. Plunking a different story...I know, take it to the tug
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Agree, out of hundreds of hatchery and wild fish I've caught, I can't honestly remember one swallowing a bait. Plunking a different story...I know, take it to the tug

TITTT fish fuckers!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

chuck said:

Paleo is for fags.

Yuck.

Abundance.

I ate into some mashed potatoes, stuffing, deviled eggs…and SMOKED turkey. 3 kinds of pie And whisky and wine
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Paleo is for fags.

Yuck.

Abundance.

My BMI is irrelevant. Body fat % is were it’s at.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stayed out of the mashed taters. I saw my brother in law making them and he tasted off the utensil he was using, then put it back in there. I didn't tell anyone else but I will tomorrow and it will be funny as hell. He's notorious for shit like that yet everyone else there gobbled up those potatoes.

The smoked, or bbq'd...I'm confused now so whatever...turkey was ridiculous. I've never eaten so much turkey. And caramel, apple, pecan cheesecake. I had way too much of that.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

chuck said:

Paleo is for fags.

Yuck.

Abundance.

Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. The BMI of an irrelevant dip shit is irrelevant.
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Paleo is for fags.

Yuck.

Abundance.

I feel like BMI discriminates against tall people.