Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bolsonaro RISES UP in DEFIANCE of Brazil’s Election!

Comments

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,450
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2022
    The issue sounds like some field for a machine is simply not being populated but the totals per machine are reported under a different report. Sounds like typical IT to me.

Why is it some people just can't accept losing? The basic strategy is to take some variation of normal, or perhaps a minor glitch, and make it seem like the election is a fraud. That fatass Culp was trying to make his election look stolen, never mind he lost by like a million votes.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

The issue sounds like some field for a machine is simply not being populated but the totals per machine are reported under a different report. Sounds like typical IT to me.

Why is it some people just can't accept losing? The basic strategy is to take some variation of normal, or perhaps a minor glitch, and make it seem like the election is a fraud. That fatass Culp was trying to make his election look stolen, never mind he lost by like a million votes.

Culp is a non sequitor. Try again.

An entire tribe of indigenous people whose votes weren’t counted in Brazil think you should fuck the fuck off.

AOG said:

An entire tribe of indigenous people whose votes weren’t counted in Brazil think you should fuck the fuck off.

indigenous people superiority guy
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Now play the “I don’t follow things” card.

Fuck off

AOG said:

AOG said:

Now play the “I don’t follow things” card.

Fuck off
    fuck off yourself Jack